Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Light or Darkness?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat
Also how rare is this permanent coupon? We'll find out here!
  1. What did you choose?68 votes
    1. Light
       25% (17 votes)
    2. Dark
       22% (15 votes)
    3. Twilight
       38% (26 votes)
    4. None (not participating)
       15% (10 votes)

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    No idea, can't register.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited November 2, 2017
    You can choose right now o_0???
    I only saw No Tell Secret thingy, that's all.

+Nvm, it seems you can only choose the side by collecting 5 of these event item thing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    No idea, can't register.

Oh the event is broken? I am starting to notice a recurring theme here with recent events.

Kat quit breaking stuff. :D
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Gaea wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    No idea, can't register.

Oh the event is broken? I am starting to notice a recurring theme here with recent events.

Kat quit breaking stuff. :D

Yea, I'm guessing it could be broken for those of us logged in before it actually "started" due to a lack of maint forcing us to wait. I could be wrong.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    The event is working for me, but I cannot even access the shop.

He just says to check later and save coins.
    It is already painful enough to only get 1 coin per day.
    I want to waste away at RNG already.

Oh, and the only real side to choose is D A R K N E S S.

Although, if the titles have stats of any kind, I really wish it was revealed on the event page.
    Even if all of them were the same thing, it is just nice to know.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 2, 2017
    1. Can't register.
    2. Even if i could register, i couldn't get extra coins, since i already completed daily SM's.
    3. Don't want to do this event on alt because they're too weak and it is also too tedious.
    4. People getting wings and coins meanwhile i'm left to stare with jealousy.
    5. Nexon decides to keep the event live and look for fix, even after half of players can't even start this event. They should just postpone it until maintenance and meanwhile find the darn fix.
    6. Also why they didn't do darn maintenance???
    7. I'm extremely salty and sad now. :(
    JazmynCarlizeNilremSherriJiantoShouK
  • GretaGreta
    We also were not informed for this event to be coming. Now because of Nexons mistake players must suffer this.
    JazmynNilremShouKpawcalypse
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited November 2, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    We also were not informed for this event to be coming. Now because of Nexons mistake players must suffer this.

Their inconsistency between the forum, their website, and their Facebook page is extremely disappointing. You would think an organization as large as Nexon would be able to better manage their announcements, events, and updates.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Guys are really harsh. Perhaps all they need to do is restart the server.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I just want the look-alike hebona robe
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited November 2, 2017

They did inform this event during stream I believe?
    ( I remember "Soon" they said)
  • GretaGreta
    Ellisya wrote: »

They did inform this event during stream I believe?
    ( I remember "Soon" they said)

The "soon" can be tomorrow, after week, after few weeks. It's still not clear exactly WHEN.
  • GretaGreta
    Never mind, they worded the daily SM thing wrongly again. :D
  • JazmynJazmyn
    If no one has seen the update yet... submit a ticket or wait until tomorrow for the quest.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    If I get the coupon I'm using it on the dead ferghus wings that everyone laughed at me for keeping. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? ME WITH TRASHY WINGS.
    SherriNilremTheNyanCatFairyvoiceWolfandWolfEraleaPsiko[Deleted User]Vimi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Jeez, this event.. Great start. At least it's working now (for me). Though wow, for once it pays to be lazy.
    I didn't do the shadow missions when I first got on (I never do) cuz' I'm lazy and it kinda saved my butt for once.

Though love it how when the event was fixed, my friend had to make dinner and leave for work.
    If you miss a day.. uhm.. will it be bad? I doubt it but.. idk, events on Mabi with deadlines never lasted long.

As for what wings I'm going for? Probably light. The wings look so pretty, like the sun. I'll be a sun god.
    I'm a sucker for anything that involves the sun, galaxies, etc.
    Though the twilight route is tempting too.
    I'd to the darkness if it was a dark blue instead of purple. IDK. I like purple. It's one of my favorite colors.
    But I don't know. I wish I could get them all to be honest but they aren't even permanent. -_-
    First wings I ever owned and I can't keep 'em forever. Sigh
  • JekzellJekzell
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Buffalos wrote: »
    If I get the coupon I'm using it on the dead ferghus wings that everyone laughed at me for keeping. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? ME WITH TRASHY WINGS.

and before they only work on the event wings
    SherriGreta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Guys are really harsh. Perhaps all they need to do is restart the server.
    Buffalos wrote: »

I don't think the coupon will work for those.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 2, 2017
    we probably won't know how rare the coupon is for 15 days... because I don't think the shop open up until you finish upgrading the wings
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Gaea wrote: »
    I don't think the coupon will work for those.

I'm betting on them making the coupon just look for something that goes in the wing slot and has a timer, since the coupon is meant for three different sets of wings (light,dark,twilight event wings). Screw me making the tan wings perma if perma cat paws on my shoulder is an option.