Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Running Mabinogi With Graphics Adapter

NotEnoughMemoryNotEnoughMemory
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
So after a few years of not being able to play Mabinogi since they outdated me from playing, I finally got a laptop and I wanted to see if I could play it on it. But there is only one problem. My graphics card(Or whatever it's called. I'm not very tech savvy.)

I'm stuck with a Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, and just by that name alone I can tell that it sucks.(Plus my laptop is a bit aged.) So will Mabinogi crash if I use this graphics card? Or is it only "Reccomended" that I use a better card? Or do I just straight up HAVE to get a new card?

1. Graphics Card????4 votes
    1. Nah, you're good.
       50% (2 votes)
    2. Eh, it would play better with a new one.
       50% (2 votes)
    3. Dude, get a new card.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I don't think it'l lcrash, but i do think it'll just be laggy.
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited November 3, 2017
    Mine plays well with the intel HD Graphics and a low class craptop.
    You may experience lag in certain areas, if you also have a cheap laptop.

Shadows may have to be turned off as they've caused problems sometimes for me.

You may get a message when opening the game, ignore it.
    I've played with several laptops with the intel HD graphics and it has worked fine. (If you could get better specs, it would always run better, but you should be good unless you're on a rock worse than mine.)

(edit: I also recommend windowed mode and stretching it out.)
    NotEnoughMemory