Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do all wings do this?

pawcalypsepawcalypse
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
edited November 3, 2017 in Help
I was just approaching the Housing Board when I noticed this:
k177o8.png
The legs became transparent; this is not my character, I just happen to notice it

osde8h.png
This is the side

zlceuu.png
This is the back, on an angle; if you tilt the camera the legs will also disappear and some parts of the wings as well

*The first time I saw legs or parts of the body and equipment disappearing were when someone had on the Crimson Flame Wings, the legs or parts of it would disappear.
Sherri

Comments

• XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    Other players' characters become transparent to you depending on the angle you are facing them from.

Like this for example:

mSn7oJ0.png
    pawcalypse
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Transparent, yes, but the first photo the legs actually disappear. That's weird xD
    pawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    XCalibie wrote: »
    Other players' characters become transparent to you depending on the angle you are facing them from.

Like this for example:

mSn7oJ0.png

Sometimes I wish there was an option to toggle that off. ( Is there because I honestly have no idea xD )
    Gets annoying when everyone is transparent and for some reason even if I change my camera angle they still are.
    Jazmyn
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    To my knowledge, there's no way to toggle it off; (
    Jazmyn