Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rework Banking

ForcebladesForceblades
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Feedback and Suggestions
There are a ton of problems with the current banking system. Here are the main two problems I currently have
1) There should not be a tax to buy an item or withdraw money
2) There should not be a limit on how much money my bank account on hold

Can we get these fixed?

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I sold an item for 1,000 and I only actually got 980 cause of fees. Pls, why so many fees ?!?!
  • ForcebladesForceblades
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    On a bit of a larger scale, I just bought an item for 15 million. It ended up costing almost 16 million because of these fees. Its Insane.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    As much as I hate it as well, the fees are supposed to be a gold sink and they kind of do need to be a thing.
    What annoys me the most is that stupid bank limit. I mean, either get rid of it or raise the amount that a character gives you.
    What was the current amount you get per character again..?
    /Google
    Five million per character you have. If they raised it to like 10m per character, that would be a bit better, eh?
    GretaJazmynNerdylicious
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    10m per character'd be great.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Gold sinks need to exist to prevent excessive accumulation, even if they are taxes on merely existing. Heck, that is perhaps the most optimal way for goldsinks to arise.

Infinite ways to generate money needs infinite ways to destroy it.
    JazmynYangKoete