Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet and Me Mini Chibi Shop (5/5) Closed~!

Comments

• NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Pyonchi That looks wonderful! :D I missed one thing, could you move the fluff on the dragon's back legs down to its "ankles" and make the blue markings on the back leg more like how they are here please? That link also shows where the fluff would be. I hope that makes sense. Sorry I didn't catch that before, the rest looks perfect! I'm excited to see how the lines look c: Thank you again.
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
    NekoLily wrote: »
    No, it's perfect. Extremely adorable and cute, I really like your art and thanks a lot, again, for both the Freebie and this commission! I'll brag about them everywhere for sure! FNc3vsO.png

I'm so glad you like it~! :D Thank you for letting me draw your lovely character~ x3
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Pyonchi That looks wonderful! :D I missed one thing, could you move the fluff on the dragon's back legs down to its "ankles" and make the blue markings on the back leg more like how they are here please? That link also shows where the fluff would be. I hope that makes sense. Sorry I didn't catch that before, the rest looks perfect! I'm excited to see how the lines look c: Thank you again.

Oh O: ! No, it makes perfect sense! Thank you for pointing it out :D I'll do another sketch as soon as I can~
    NekoLily
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Pyonchi wrote: »
    @Imaizumi

The one with the fruit please! Also if it's okay, could you lessen the amount of eye lash the tiger has at the front by his nose? Everything else is fine I think, thanks!
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Sorry about the lateness! I'll start outlining soon O: Weekends are just busy for me ^^;; Please feel free to let me know if you'd like me to make any more changes though~!

tumblr_oz666cLLvb1r2ljszo3_r1_1280.png
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Pyonchi wrote: »
    @Imaizumi

The one with the fruit please! Also if it's okay, could you lessen the amount of eye lash the tiger has at the front by his nose? Everything else is fine I think, thanks!

tumblr_oz4xalI9g01r2ljszo4_r1_1280.png
    Imaizumi
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Pyonchi No worries at all c: It looks great!
    And I believe the gold payment for me was just sent to you from Dreadhawk. Let me know if you got it :3
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited November 11, 2017
    Looks great! And take your time :O Also I guess my tiger's leg position has been bugging me for a while, but after closer inspection I realized it looks fine after I noticed his other foot sticking out.

Idk how but if you happen to be able to make it just a bit more noticeable I'd appreciate that! Otherwise it's fine; seal of approval to move forward either way, thanks you~
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Nyaa and @Imaizumi Yes~! I got them both~ :D I'll be starting on the outlines now~ x3 Thank you for being so patient with me~
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Pyonchi Awesome, I'm excited! c: Thank you again.
    Pyonchi
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Pyonchi Awesome, I'm excited! c: Thank you again.

Outlines are done~ I know they look a bit weird without the stripes and scales xD But I'll take care of that during coloring! Let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make :3

tumblr_ozc9s5XDxV1r2ljszo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ozc9s5XDxV1r2ljszo2_1280.png
    NyaaImaizumi
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Pyonchi Aah, so so cute! And wow you actually got a lot of detail into her armor, thank you for that c: Its looking absolutely lovely! The only small thing I notice is maybe the wing on her helm on our right could be moved up a bit? So that the bottom "feather" of the wing is just above the blue lining of her helmet so you can see most of the bottom feather, if that makes sense. Hopefully this helps show what I mean. And maybe her breastplate would show a bit, above her elbow/arm? I think you maybe had that in the sketch but I'm honestly not sure cx Thank you so much for the WIP! I appreciate it greatly. :D
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Pyonchi

Oh! You're completely right D: !! I must've missed it during lining >w<
    tumblr_ozc9s5XDxV1r2ljszo3_r1_1280.png
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Pyonchi Aha I'm surprised I noticed, honestly! I figured you'd catch it during coloring but I wanted to be sure c: And the wing on the helm looks perfect now. Thank you so much, I'm very excited to see the colors :D
    Pyonchi
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Imaizumi Colored~! Let me know if you'd like any adjustments made! :D And thank you for commissioning me ^^

Transparent:
    tumblr_ozcos09ndH1r2ljszo1_1280.png

White:
    tumblr_ozcos09ndH1r2ljszo2_1280.png
    ImaizumiNyaaOkamixdimsumPankoodaBravelatios
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited November 13, 2017
    GYA It's perf!! I really appreciate your patience with my nitpicks btw; and I love how it came out!
    Pyonchi
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    GYA It's perf!! I really appreciate your patience with my nitpicks btw; and I love how it came out!

Oh, no, you're perfectly fine xD I'm so glad you like it! :D
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Nyaa Let me know if you'd like any adjustments~ :D I had a lot of fun drawing your valkyrie and dragon~ x3

Transparent:
    tumblr_ozdzs9s0X31r2ljszo1_1280.png

White:
    tumblr_ozdzs9s0X31r2ljszo2_1280.png
    ImaizumiPankoodaNyaaOkamixdimsumBravelatios
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited November 14, 2017
    @Pyonchi Aah geez this looks flippin' adorable! I love the light colors you used on her face so much, it gives such a soft feeling. And your shading is so nice! Those scales came out so clean and cool looking and I love the grass, too. I love it so much, it is probably one of the cutest pictures I have of her and I'm so glad to have art of her with her dragon, so thank you <3

I do have a few requests for some color changes, if you don't mind! Please feel free to let me know if I'm being too picky or if something is not doable, a lot of these things are just small stuff.

- Could you please change the brownish color on the dragon's face, belly, and legs to be a lighter tan similar to this? That color isn't too much darker than her skin tone. This picture helps show what I mean, the character in this link has the same skin tone as the character you drew here c:
    - It would also be great if you could make the dragon's claws the same purple as its scales and make the inside of its mouth a more reddish color.
    - Could you make the white bits that aren't the belt on my character's gauntlets the same light blue as the pattern on the gauntlet? Please leave the belts on the gauntlets white, though.
    - It would also be lovely if you could add the blue trim to her collar, if it's okay but I understand if you purposefully simplified that.

I hope I don't sound overly specific! I hope that the changes are just simple ones, but I do my best to explain them properly so there is'n't as much confusion :3 I do absolutely LOVE how this came out though, and it will more than likely be my desktop picture, for some time to come! Thank you so very much for the time you took to draw it and for your patience with me <3
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    -cut-

Ahhhhh~~ I'm glad you like it :D I tried making some changes to it, so I hope it looks better now~

tumblr_ozdzs9s0X31r2ljszo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_ozdzs9s0X31r2ljszo2_r1_1280.png
    OkamixdimsumNyaaImaizumiBravelatios
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited November 14, 2017
    @Pyonchi Aah thank you so much!! Everything looks wonderful - one very small thing left if you don't mind, could you please change the gem on her arm back to being white like it was previously? I didn't want it to be changed, and I'm sorry if there was confusion about that cx Sorry again if I'm being picky, I know that's a very small thing! Again, I really love how this looks, its sooo perfect. I'm so glad I got to order from ya! Thank you again.
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    -cut-

Thank you too~ :3
    tumblr_ozdzs9s0X31r2ljszo2_r2_1280.png
    tumblr_ozdzs9s0X31r2ljszo1_r2_1280.png
    NyaaImaizumiNyuuHokusai