Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any social ACTIVE guilds ?!?!?!

AnnieAokiAnnieAoki
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Guild and Party Recruitment
hihi mabi fam x.x! ive been in like 5 guilds all ending in death and im looking for a nice little social guild to call home :x ive been playin for about 6 years now and all my other friends have vanished sooo x.x. . . any suggestions ? :3

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    If you find one let me know too... Joined a few guilds with 80 members, went 3 days without anyone talking at all (10+ online).
    Mabskmk
  • FutabuFutabu
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Prudentia is a guild a couple of experienced friends started a few months ago. We haven't been aggressively expanding and recruiting since we don't want to be one of those sprawling monster guilds with 50 people on who never meet, talk, or do anything with each other.

That being said, we have grown a bit and participate in as many activities as we can together. For example, we've regularly been spamming alby for the mmo junkie event, and we host daily runs as well as optional but recommended weekly meetings.

We also use Discord to keep in touch outside of mabi too, since it helps us develop as a community and get to know each other.

If you guys are interested, we would very much like it if you give us a try. You can add Hosuka/note me/let me know here when's a good time to catch you on. I will be on this evening after work, so let me know whenever!
  • MabskmkMabskmk
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited November 23, 2017
    Mistica is a good active guild with alot of funny dudes who do SM and other events.
    Shall be a good choice to try if you speak spanish ;)
  • Dage47Dage47
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Hi there Annie! You might've already found a group of guildies by now, but if you're still searching, look into Gummybear. We have been increasingly active and our discord has grown. We have people on voice chats daily usually, and we have events from girg raiding to raffles.

It's a crammed summery, I do apologize! But if you'd like to know more about the guild you can ask my leaders, Valclover and Megitron.