[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Patch Notes - November 9th 2017
It's that time again for our Monthly Patch Notes. Check out what was changed!
The following Events and Sales are running:
Recovery of an MMO Junkie Event
Recovery of an MMO Junkie Box
Mystic Turkey Event - Coming Soon
Maple Leaf Event - Coming Soon
Fairy Village - Coming Soon
Black Friday Sales - Coming Soon
The following functionality issues have been fixed:
The following Moon Tunnels have had typos fixed:
- Kunai Storm and Shuriken Charge are once again able to advance past rank 1. -NEXT WEEK! 11/16!!-
- The Smiley Knuckle Appearance Scroll and the Tiger Knuckle Appearance Scroll now work properly.
- Giants are now able to see their fortune telling cards on the Fortune Teller's Table.
The following Mana Tunnels had their name changed:
- Vales Par Ruins Mana Tunnel
- Raspa Volcano Sulfur Ore Mana Tunnel
The following dialogues have been revised:
- Mana Tunnel: Lappa - La Terra Docks
- Sella Beach Cliff Mana Tunnel
The following typos have been fixed:
- Lightning Rod Dan Test Supervisor Dialogue when stating about extra points.
- Follower of Twilight's dialogue when referring to Radiant Shades.
- Lassar's dialogue for repairs.
The following text has been translated from Korean to English:
- The word "finest" in the Carpentry Grandmaster Mission.
- The word "from" in the Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 hour) description.
The following descriptions has been revised:
- Giant Walrus Robe Sewing Pattern.
- The Mabinogi Team
- Homestead Stone Prop was revised to allow players to know you can only have up to two at a time.