Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Launcher won't open [Fixed sortof]

MilisheaMilishea
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
edited November 9, 2017 in Technical Support
Since today's patch I can't use the launcher anymore. Launching it greets me with the login screen, but as soon as I enter my information it goes away, nothing else comes up and the main window never appears. The icon in the taskbar has every option greyed out save for exit, both processes are properly running.

I tried reinstalling the launcher, restarting, reinstalling java, nothing works.

Tried deleting every registry file related to nexon, no success either.

Update

Ended up reinstalling windows 10, *that* worked.

Comments

• AngeliclilyAngeliclily
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have same problem as you. I tried everything, even sent a ticket to GM´s and it still not working. I have Windows 10 and i don´t know how to go back to Windows 7.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    windows 10 is is a piece of junk but I have never had that problem with mabi using it. sadly by 2020 windows 7 will no longer get updates slowly killing it so switching back to windows 7 is only a temporary solution. nexon launcher is not very good as well, so I would suggest using windows 7 for now if you can and if you are still getting problems or can't switch back try the steam launcher version of mabi if you are in US or Canada area.
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    I have windows 8 and it doesn't work for me either.