Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bags as Permanent Cash Shop Items

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in Feedback and Suggestions
I've been seeing a good deal of threads requesting the return of Simon's Clothing bag and today I saw one for the Bard Bag, so it made me wonder. Why doesn't Nexon just sell the limited-edition bags in their Cash Shop? It would make them readily available for purchase and it would give people who missed the event ones the chance to get their own for a small fee. Luxury Bags should also be a permanent addition.

Essentially, my suggestion would boil down to this. Have all of the limited edition bags available in the Cash Shop (so long as they don't require licensing like the Vocaloid or FSN ones) so they can be purchasable. Still have the events where they can be gained for free, but once the event is over, add the bag to the shop inventory. =D

Thoughts?
Leinei of Ruairi
Sherri