Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Halloween Flagstone (Whole) Unremoveable

eikodeneikoden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
in Incomplete Bugs
Homestead Halloween Flagstone (Whole) appear to be Unremoveable / Unmoveable once placed? I placed 4 down and noticed that when I went to edit their placement, it was not possible. I have not tried the partial flagstones, as I figure they might glitch as well.

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    This happened to me too.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What's the true issue?

Are you unable to find a part of the object that lets you click on them to bring up the menu in Edit mode?

Or can you click on it, but the "Remove" option is grayed out?

They aren't just super finicky to click on, like the biscuit paths from the cookie island event, are they?
    eikoden
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    They aren't just super finicky to click on, like the biscuit paths from the cookie island event, are they?

Yep.
    You have to click the (very thin) side of the tile, not the top. Try moving the camera low to the ground and zooming in.
    eikoden