Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peria Chronicles: Closed Alpha in KR this December

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
in Town Square
http://www.thisisgame.com/webzine/news/nboard/4/?n=77107&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=outlink&utm_campaign=dedukisa&utm_content=77107

It's finally coming! They're saying hopefully they will releases it either by the end of 2017 or early 2018. They are skipping G-Star so they can focus on releasing earlier. It is assumed it will be Closed Alpha, but who knows?
No info on English translation or international release.

ImaizumiXxBearslayerxX
  1. Are you excited?22 votes
    1. Yes.
       55% (12 votes)
    2. No.
       14% (3 votes)
    3. Indifferent.
       18% (4 votes)
    4. Never heard of it.
       14% (3 votes)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited November 11, 2017
    Oh my, so that's why they skipped it this year!
    I was wondering if they were getting closer, and it looks like they've managed to make some progress after all!
    I believe they have said that an English translation is possible due to the coding elements of the game, but Nexon usually tries to make global releases whenever they can.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sounds familiar.. but I don't think I have heard of it. I mean, I hope it does come out in NA one day. I'd like to try it.
    Still dying over MapleStory 2 though...
    MapleStory 2 can into NA?
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    jjeremy wrote: »
    http://www.thisisgame.com/webzine/news/nboard/4/?n=77107&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=outlink&utm_campaign=dedukisa&utm_content=77107

It's finally coming! They're saying hopefully they will releases it either by the end of 2017 or early 2018. They are skipping G-Star so they can focus on releasing earlier. It is assumed it will be Closed Alpha, but who knows?
    No info on English translation or international release.

Reminds me of Eternal Sonata
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Reminds me of Escha & Logi. = w=

But yay about time.....Since I bought my little sister a PC, maybe this would be a perfect first MMO for her. = 3=
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Zarozian wrote: »
    Reminds me of Escha & Logi. = w=

But yay about time.....Since I bought my little sister a PC, maybe this would be a perfect first MMO for her. = 3=

Reminds me of Mabinogi..