Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild... wow...

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I'm curious what part in the timeline the game will take place. From the looks of it, it really seems like it'd continue after Adventures of Link, what with all the newfangled technology.

Then again, Skyward Sword had robots.
  • RocisRocis
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    @Gaea lol im with u, i asked my mom if i can get it when it comes to march and she said no T-T
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    @Rocis -pat pat- Moms...
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    The game looks good, but i would never buy a new console untill there is 20 games min. that i would like to buy and play

So for now only the new zelda game, dragon quest XI and the new fire emblem are on my list
    (also it seems that a new tales of. and shin megami tensei games are on development)