Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dul Brau Dairam Shanon quest repeating self

CometRiderCometRider
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Help
POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

Unable to clear Rabbie Dungeon in Dul Brau Dairam Shanon quest. It abruptly ends back at starting altar at 25% complete after battle with Kristell.

The game actually forced me to play this dungeon twice because I first stumbled into the Dul Brau quest while searching around for a way in the prior quest to return to Goro's arena when my search dropped by Kristell for any clues which launched the Dul Brau quest (had 2 quests running simulataneously then), yet once I solved the Goro arena return it had me drop by Kristell who launched Dil BRau all over again. (I assumed the game knows whether you're repeating quests under the same altar donation trigger to prevent such)

Right now I'm doing quests around this stalled chase-its-own-tail main quest, but would really like any way to get back on track with this.

Great game regardless! Good work Mabinogi crew!

Comet Rider