Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up!

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited November 15, 2017 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! Today is the last day of the Extended Halloween Coin Collection Event, so if you're sitting on any coins, TURN THEM IN TODAY! Get them turned in before 11:59 PM PST (2:59 AM EST) because the event may be set to AUTOMATICALLY turn off as opposed to requiring a maintenance for removing the event!

Get it done so you don't miss out on any rewards!

tumblr_oxthj8K6fd1wz1829o3_540.gif
KokoroSherriImaizumi

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    still waiting to poke someone about today's missing jack-o-lantern coin
  • LeineiLeinei
    We're missing one? O_o
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 15, 2017
    today is day 28 so we technically should have gotten one since it's 7 consecutive days after day 21. I'm guessing when they extended the event it caused an issue. it won't kill me not to get it, but of course I would like to have it also :P
  • LeineiLeinei
    Ah, ok! Thanks for the info!
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Arjune wrote: »
    today is day 28 so we technically should have gotten one since it's 7 consecutive days after day 21. I'm guessing when they extended the event it caused an issue. it won't kill me not to get it, but of course I would like to have it also :P

yeah, basically this. was kinda surprised not to get one, since I'm on day 28. they probably forgot to continue the counter after day 21
  • LeineiLeinei
    Aw, well, hopefully they can get us the coin before the end of the event so others can get what they want. =3
  • qaccyqaccy
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Maybe that's not how the counter works? I was assuming that you got them on days 7 and 10, then the counter resets completely so you got them again on day 17 and 20. Are you saying instead that the two periods had separate counters and coins were received on days 7, 10, 14, 20, and 21?
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 15, 2017
    qaccy wrote: »
    Maybe that's not how the counter works? I was assuming that you got them on days 7 and 10, then the counter resets completely so you got them again on day 17 and 20. Are you saying instead that the two periods had separate counters and coins were received on days 7, 10, 14, 20, and 21?

I got:
    1 coin on day 7
    2 coins on day 10
    1 coin on day 14
    2 coins on day 20
    1 coin on day 21.

those were all multiples of 7 and 10 but I guess because of the reset during that one maintenance stuff got messed up even though my counter today said day 28. I was told officially we are not supposed to get a coin today so that settles that :)
    CrimsọnVaughan
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Arjune wrote: »
    qaccy wrote: »

I got:
    1 coin on day 7
    2 coins on day 10
    1 coin on day 14
    2 coins on day 20
    1 coin on day 21.

those were all multiples of 7 and 10 but I guess because of the reset during that one maintenance stuff got messed up even though my counter today said day 28. I was told officially we are not supposed to get a coin today so that settles that :)

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEunderstandable, have a great day.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I just bought one of each of the fancy "chairs" and spent my remaining 115 pumpkin coins on Pumpkin Boxes.

No drawstring :C
    Oh well.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Yeah, I got a few HS Knight figures, but mostly tailoring bags and age pots. =T
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Let's just admit that Event RBG boxes are getting worse and worse now...
    Arjune
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Greta wrote: »

What do you mean getting? They've always been awful.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hinotama wrote: »

What do you mean getting? They've always been awful.

Nah. It's getting worse now. Opening 20 boxes and you get nothing. I also remember the ridiculous Caravan Joe's last XO Event. Opened like 200 boxes and didn't get Carasek Bag. I managed to get every possible rewards, even for few times, but no bag. How's that even possible?
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 16, 2017
    Nah. It's getting worse now. Opening 20 boxes and you get nothing. I also remember the ridiculous Caravan Joe's last XO Event. Opened like 200 boxes and didn't get Carasek Bag. I managed to get every possible rewards, even for few times, but no bag. How's that even possible?

it's just luck. you don't even wanna know how many pumpkin boxes I opened and still got 0 drawstring pouch. Matsuri event however seemed pretty kind to me. I got 4 matsuri stands, 4 matsuri lanterns, 6-7 male yukatas, 3 female yukatas, a bunch of the lantern balloons, animal hoods etc ... though I did start using 2 characters after a week or so had gone by so I had more boxes

• LeineiLeinei
    Bought nothing but the Twilight Boxes from the Wing event. Got nothing but expiring skill training pots, HS seeds, gems, expiring -CP pots and expiring production failure pots.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Well.. if anybody doesn't want their gems and HS seeds, I'll take em'. :D
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    you still get the radiant shade quest after completing the wings
  • ArjuneArjune
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    you still get the radiant shade quest after completing the wings

thanks for letting us know, but I don't think you needed to copy-paste it into 3 different threads, especially when all it takes is for people to log in and see they have the quest again
  • A_Mabi_PlayerA_Mabi_Player
    Mabinogi Rep: 100

I spam a lot of alts (legally, with multiple computers) and the rates were disgusting. Back during the XO event I got 1 Carasek bag out of nearly 1000 boxes. During this event, I ended up opening 1,198 boxes and pulled THREE drawstrings. That's a rate of about 0.0025, or a quarter of a percent. For Carasek I sort of understood, but this is a shame since otherwise people could've used multiple drawstrings, now they feel like they need to be reserved for Carasek and Black Bag.

But yeah, I hope I just got unlucky but 3/1200 boxes is insane.