Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need party to run Abyss Peaca Advanced

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
edited November 16, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Anyone willing to run Abyss Peaca Advanced. I have never run this dungeon and would like to join or recruit a group. My IGN Springviolet

Comments

• SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I want to say a big thank you to IGN Skillaz guild leader of Clickbait and his guild members who assist me in completing dungeon run on Abyss Peaca Advanced. It was my first time running this dungeon and with awesome friends to make it possible. I look forward to running again with this amazing guild Clickbait and Skillaz. Thanks again!