Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wings of Light change

SorathSorath
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
in General Chat
So, maint just ended and I go to turn in my last Radiant Shades for the Wings of Light... and the Wings of Light came out as the blue wings, instead of yellow? Did they change around the pictures on the website due to some sort of mistake? The Wings of Light were definitely 100% absolutely shown as yellow previously. My friends and I are all completely certain of this. Did they sneakily change the post?

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    They updated the forum posting a week or so ago.

They actually got the colors wrong in the original event post.
    You can send in a ticket and they can change your end reward for you.
  • SorathSorath
    A week or so ago, huh? So that's after we'd have made the first light/darkness choice already. It's also peculiar how the wings' descriptions are totally off.

Wings of Light: "They emit a powerful, blazing glow" yet they're blue.
    Wings of Twilight: "Wings containing the perfect harmony of light and darkness" yet they're bright orange yellow like the sun.

I guess sending in a ticket will be the answer here, but the entire situation is just kind of goofy.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    So are we supposed to mix them in order to get yellow one?
  • SorathSorath
    It would seem so, yes. If you answered light to the first question and haven't been asked the second question yet, you'll have to answer darkness in order to receive the yellow wings.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Sorath wrote: »
    It would seem so, yes. If you answered light to the first question and haven't been asked the second question yet, you'll have to answer darkness in order to receive the yellow wings.

Wait, npc only asks whether 'mix or not' twice? instead of 3 times?
    If then, seems I made same mistake (because of Nexon) as you.
  • SorathSorath
    Yeah, if you've already answered light twice then you're getting the blue wings. Join me in ticket-ville. Alternatively, the complete wings are tradable even with the expiration time still on them, so you can try in-game if someone will trade.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited November 16, 2017
    is the wings tradeable even before the use of permanent coupon?

WAIT
    I CHOOSE DARK MIXTURE TWICE!
    WHY I GET THE YELLOW ONE???

why! i want the purple one!
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited November 16, 2017
    Hazurah wrote: »
    is the wings tradeable even before the use of permanent coupon?

Yes, just traded.

And seems perm. coupon is going to be quite rare..
  • ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    This is why I thought Nexon should have put an extra notice about their mistake with the wing's colors. I wouldn't have known about it if I didn't read it randomly in who knows what page of whatever thread about the event :(
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    edited November 16, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »
    They updated the forum posting a week or so ago.

They actually got the colors wrong in the original event post.
    You can send in a ticket and they can change your end reward for you.

Okay, I'm not stupid.... but how do I send this ticket?
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Okay, I'm not stupid.... but how do I send this ticket?

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    i actually wanted the blue wings (before: twilight=blue, now: light=blue)
    i already picked darkness (i mean who doesn't love darkness) before seeing the edited post
    now i had to choose between twilight(yellow), and darkness(purple)
    i decided to just continue with darkness and see if i could settle with it or not before sending a ticket
    i actually think that the unfinished wings looks much better than the ones at the end
    but then again i wont be able to open the shop and try my luck on those permanent coupons
    it would be so much better if they would put it up on the shop instead (of course costing almost all coins in event)
    or increase the chances of obtaining the coupon and limiting each player to obtain only one coupon as compensation to the mistake :P
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Anyone know if the 1 year coupon is tradeable?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yeah.. I knew this event would be a pain in my OCD.