[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
The Fairies of the Fairy Village need your help. Five of their villagers have gone missing while exploring the wide world of Erinn, and they need you to lend a hand and find their missing friends. The good news? All you need to do is lure the curious little Fairies out with your Life Skills!
Fairy Village Event
Thursday, Nov. 16 - Wednesday, Dec. 6
How to Participate
- Meet with the Fairy in Need in Dunbarton to learn about the missing fairies and receive 50 pieces of Rainbow Drops
- You will receive 50 Rainbow Drops each day.
- Left over Rainbow Drops from the previous day will disappear and will be replaced with the daily amount of Rainbow Drops.
- Daily Rainbow Drops reset at 7 AM PST.
- The Fairy in Need will also sell a wide variety of Life Skill tools to help you get on your way
- Use Life Skills to draw the missing Fairies out of their hiding spots
- Each Fairy is attracted to their own set of Life Skills, and may appear if you use one of the following Life Skills:
- Dressy: Sheep Shearing
- Melty: Metallurgy, Mining
- Munchy: Egg Gathering, Mushroom Gathering, Milking, Harvesting, Hoeing
- Healthy: Herbalism
- Woody: Carpentry (Firewood Chopping)
- Fairies will take a piece of Rainbow Drops when you meet them, and will not come out if you do not have any candy left
- As you meet more and more fairies, the Fairy Village will grow healthier and reward you with rewards:
- Meet 50 Fairies (Village Level 2): 200,000 EXP
- Meet 100 Fairies (Village Level 3): 1x Double Life Skill EXP Potion (2 Hour) and 1x Five Fairies Mini-gem
- Meet 150 Fairies (Village Level 4): 2x Double Life Skill EXP Potion (2 Hour) and 1x Flower Healthy Sequel Figure
- Meet 250 Fairies (Village Level 5): Fairy Village Gift,Fairy Training Seal, and 1x Flower Melty Sequel Figure.
- The Fairy Training Seal will grant 50 Training EXP to a set of Life Skills
- As you meet each Fairy more and more, you'll also gain a growing boost to Life Skills related to that Fairy by up to 50%
- Meet a Fairy 50 times and receive a Prop version of the Fairy, ready to decorate your Homestead!
Fairy Village Gift Contents
The Fairy Village Gift will reward one of the following:
Melty and Healthy Flower Sequel Figure Details
- Sturdy Gathering Knife
- Sturdy Gathering Axe
- Sturdy Blacksmith Hammer
- Sturdy Pickaxe
- Sturdy Cooking Knife
- Sturdy Sickle
- Sturdy Weeding Hoe
- Sturdy Fishing Rod
- Sturdy Rolling Pin
- Sturdy Ladle
- Sturdy Cooking Table
Fairy Village Autumn Gift Box
- Sequel Homestead Figure's stats stack with other Homestead Figures.
- Just install in your homestead to receive the stats.
- Melty: Luck +3, Strength +3
- Healthy: Dexterity +3, Intelligence +5
Get a Fairy Village Autumn Gift Box by completing the daily quest! Daily quest will require you to find any fairy 3 times. Once your village is maxed out, you will stop receiving this quest.
Life Skill Double-Time Event
- Soft Goose Feather (Moving Speed Totem 1% - 3%)
- Small Totem Bag(Bag Size: 2x1, Bag Space: 5x6) (Only stores Totems)
- Huge Totem Bag(Bag Size: 1x1, Bag Space: 8x6) (Only stores Totems)
- Traditional Plateau Tribal Costume (F)
- Traditional Plateau Tribal Costume (M)
- Pilgrim Costume (M)
- Pilgrim Costume (F)
- Pilgrim Costume (Giant M)
- Pilgrim Costume (Giant F)
- Traditional Plateau Tribal Shoes (F)
- Traditional Plateau Tribal Shoes (M)
- Traditional Plateau Tribal Hat (F)
- Traditional Plateau Tribal Hat (M)
- Pilgrim Hat (M)
- Pilgrim Hat (F)
- Pilgrim Hat (Giant M)
- Pilgrim Hat (Giant F)
- Golden Experience Fruit of EXP(500%)
- Double Life Skill Training EXP Potion (1 Day)
- Finest Leather Pouch
- Fine Leather Pouch
- Common Leather Pouch
- Cheap Leather Pouch
- Finest Silk Pouch
- Fine Silk Pouch
- Common Silk Pouch
- Cheap Silk Pouch
- Finest Fabric Pouch
- Fine Fabric Pouch
- Common Fabric Pouch
- Cheap Fabric Pouch
- Finest Firewood
- Finest Leather Strap
- Finest Silk
- Finest Fabric
- Finest Leather
To make absolutely certain that this is the best time to level up your Life Skills, we're doubling the Life Skill EXP you earn! Even better, when you do rank-up a Life Skill, you'll start with a bonus of 10 EXP!
Thursday, Nov. 16 - Wednesday, Dec. 6
Bonus Life Skill Training:
Gain double EXP for your Life Skills
Life Skill Lifter:
After ranking up a Life Skill, gain +10 EXP for the next rank of the Life Skill
- The Mabinogi Team