Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fairy Village Event

Comments

• VaughanVaughan
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Is Healthy supposed to not appear when gathering from gnu?
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I had to extremely irregular and noisy breakcore music while talking to people on two different chat channels and a third party program all at once to distract myself enough from how unfun the event was. Herbal fairy is best found on base herbs, especially in homesteads specifically designed for it if you have some in your guild. Use rain cast to get more overall gathers per cast if you have it ranked. For the blacksmithy one I gathered stones in the silab mission for hours. For woody you just chop wood, A LOT of it. For the cooking one I gathered potatoes that I can later hand in for ptjs at the church. I also recommend alternating between fairies to change up activities. You will also feel a lot less frustrated if you're looking at a milestone of 10 per fairy per day for instance.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Siodhan wrote: »
    I had to extremely irregular and noisy breakcore music while talking to people on two different chat channels and a third party program all at once to distract myself enough from how unfun the event was. Herbal fairy is best found on base herbs, especially in homesteads specifically designed for it if you have some in your guild. Use rain cast to get more overall gathers per cast if you have it ranked. For the blacksmithy one I gathered stones in the silab mission for hours. For woody you just chop wood, A LOT of it. For the cooking one I gathered potatoes that I can later hand in for ptjs at the church. I also recommend alternating between fairies to change up activities. You will also feel a lot less frustrated if you're looking at a milestone of 10 per fairy per day for instance.

What does the event mean by chopping wood again? Cutting trees or chopping wood at the logging camp? I forget.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Sherri wrote: »

What does the event mean by chopping wood again? Cutting trees or chopping wood at the logging camp? I forget.

Both work, but I recommend chopping wood at the logging camp, as that method seems to be faster.
    Sherri
  • AsaluanseAsaluanse
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Okay so I have a problem... After I was finished all my candies yesterday and got my fairy. . I went sheep sheering for my butler's quest and..I met another fairy. DO9yswyVAAAxnqO.jpg Nexon you said, "Fairies will take a piece of Rainbow Drops when you meet them, and will not come out if you do not have any candy left." so what if it doesn't count and I'm stuck at 51... now I have 50 candies today so it didn't take one.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Asaluanse wrote: »
    Okay so I have a problem... After I was finished all my candies yesterday and got my fairy. . I went sheep sheering for my butler's quest and..I met another fairy. DO9yswyVAAAxnqO.jpg
    Nexon you said, "Fairies will take a piece of Rainbow Drops when you meet them, and will not come out if you do not have any candy left." so what if it doesn't count and I'm stuck at 51... now I have 50 candies today so it didn't take one.

There's still a very very small chance of a fairy appearing, even once you're out of candy for the day.

I could've sworn this was mentioned somewhere...

But even though it says that in the announcement, you just got lucky and got a bonus fairy.
    Asaluanse
  • AsaluanseAsaluanse
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I see ^^ Thank you.
    Vaughan wrote: »
    Is Healthy supposed to not appear when gathering from gnu?

I did healthy yesterday, and none of my herb pets summoned a fairy. so I used some of my herb garden in my homestead, and for the rest there's base herbs around tir chonaill and dunbarton.
  • VaughanVaughan
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Asaluanse wrote: »
    I did healthy yesterday, and none of my herb pets summoned a fairy. so I used some of my herb garden in my homestead, and for the rest there's base herbs around tir chonaill and dunbarton.

Good to know. Thanks!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Melty can also be found via Metallurgy! =D
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I just found out, that 50 point training seal you get from getting the Fairy Village to Level 5.

It can be used even on Dan ranks or skills.
    It let me use it on Dan 2 Blacksmithing.
    Woo, less to retrain to take tests!

I wish more training seals were usable on Dan ranks.
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    So... what now? I finished all 5 faeries. What to do till December?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    So... what now? I finished all 5 faeries. What to do till December?

Play the game as it was designed. You can make a lot of things with the skills you are more than likely ranked to 1 in, since you asked this question considering there is a skill bonus going... You have to run dungeons to find materials to make said things, sell said things or give to players, help people with shadow missions, dungeons, training their own skills, etc. Theres a lot to do.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Don't tell me with Woody, I need to buy that giant axe and hang around Tracy.

I do not look forward to that.
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    TNinja wrote: »
    Don't tell me with Woody, I need to buy that giant axe and hang around Tracy.

I do not look forward to that.

No, you can just buy the 170g stock axe. Love that there are the forest of trees north east if I remember right facing tracy that can be used, and the ancient site. Dura goes stupidly fast though.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited November 22, 2017
    I luh-luh-luh-looooveee this event. :D
    I love that I'm training my life skills. Sometimes it's so boring though that my eyes close and I fall asleep for a few seconds after one click but..........I love that I'm getting these life skills ranked, and I freaking love these cute fairies that pop up. Every time one shows up, I'm like "hey, you freaking cutie *A*". And sometimes when I'm training when there's more people online, which is kinda rare, it's soo much more fun. Talking with everyone and all. :3

Grrrrr, encouragement to train my life skills is so amazing. Thank you mahbi! *~*

Edit: Oh yeah, music and/or videos or other is a must have though, it goes by so much faster when you don't fall asleep constantly >:c
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    found all fairies, now what? can i still get gift boxes?
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    no more boxes on that character you got all faeries on. You'll have to do it on an alt or something >_>
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Kiruah wrote: »
    found all fairies, now what? can i still get gift boxes?

I have 11 characters on my account, and I can get the giftbox on each, once a day finding 3 fairies. But, no, you cannot keep getting giftboxes on the character you completed the village on.
  • LiiiumaneLiiiumane
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    https://gyazo.com/5c8333e976a6f4faa2256f1e931348ad
    Talked to npc and didn't give me any quest or book only ended the conversation mad smooth
  • millusimillusi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,385
    Is anyone else having the problem where the 1.5x bonus isn't applying? My book says I should be getting it, but when I try performing the related tasks, it doesn't work. The event 2x bonus works, though.