Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Another event RUINED for the RNG

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Seriously, nearly every single one of you are making the whole Mabinogi player base look like a load of spoiled selfish children who have nothing to offer anyone.

Does anyone want to know why Mabinogi is on the back burner at Nexon? Its because of us. All we do is whine about gacha, whine about content, whine about events, etc. Whaa, whaaa, whaaa... Every single person here is guilty of it (including me!). Can we not be elitist jerks for once though and just help each other out?! Stop accusing people of being lazy, poor, rich player haters, money spenders, etc. Like, we all have our reasons for not liking one thing or another, but jeeze.... it makes me cringe reading all of this "general chat". Have some empathy, be truly thankful for things and stop being snarky.... not ONE of us here is better then any other person. We are all human!
    SherriYokkaichiKageitoMizukiHayamaVaughanObsim
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 18, 2017
    It appears i can't say my opinions freely in forums. I just said that people should be thankful/happy for nice robes and i get targeted instead even though i didn't target any specific person with that comment and it wasn't supposed to mean anything rude.

Gotta love these forums.

yNiBv8S.gif
    CrimsọnMabskmkNaomii66
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 18, 2017
    Nice Greta... It's sure funny how I'm not allowed to emphasize with people who are poor ingame and stick up for them a little bit w/o being told "there's no such thing as poor people, they're all dumb and lazy and don't devote their LIFE into the game" My posts were my opinions too. I'm over the damn wing thing, I'm not even close to poor ingame, but people are assuming I'm talking about myself here too. Do I need to apologize for caring about other players? Because I won't apologize...
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Arjune wrote: »
    Nice Greta... It's sure funny how I'm not allowed to emphasize with people who are poor ingame and stick up for them a little bit w/o being told "there's no such thing as poor people, they're all dumb and lazy and don't devote their LIFE into the game" My posts were my opinions too. I'm over the damn wing thing, I'm not even close to poor ingame, but people are assuming I'm talking about myself here too. Do I need to apologize for caring about other players? Because I won't apologize...

Sure. Care for anything you want. But you shouldn't attack others to make yourself look like a saint. Also we all know that Gaea is too Cool Beans :trollface:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited November 18, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    you gotta realize there's a LOT of players that don't even have 1 mil...and if they do, they have more important things to spend it on. When I was a newbie I played for like 2 years before I ever had even 1 mil.... but then again back then only premium users could even set up a damn shop. it's much easier now, but still not that easy... so when you say "2-4 mil is 'cheap'" I'm sure there's a lot of poorer players that would cringe

Well you sure are getting a lot of likes there. But...it really is easy to make gold. There's really no excuse except ignorance or laziness. You're advocating these terrible behavioral traits because obviously you don't like being told to be thankful for something. I am suspecting there may be some personal issues or experiences tied in with that salt.

When people say they should be thankful for something, it's a positive suggestion because they could easily not have anything at all.

Things can always be worse.

-pat pat-

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

I'm getting a lot of likes maybe because what I said resonates with people and they agree with me? Why are you so threatened by likes on a post someone has? Gold is easy for people like me who knows the market, and I definitely take advantage of events, but not everyone plays this game the same way. There's actually people that think selling event items is immoral because they got it for free and they gift them to friends. So because that's how they are as a person we should call them lazy or dumb? Really, you guys are making this into more than it should be. There are actually poor players in this game... in case you can't somehow fathom that for some reason... is it somehow wrong for me to acknowledge and consider those people? Why are you judging people like it's somehow your JOB? I don't care about 'likes', you can have them. if they threaten you so much that you have to bring them up

I'm not threatened by likes. It just makes me wonder about this community sometimes. But basically you are saying that we should cater to the ignorant? That they should not have to learn how our diverse markets work. Ok, ok...I sense another commas thread here. Also YOU are the one who is making this more than it should be. YOU were the one who was initially offended. YOU are the one who is feeding this. A lot of us here really don't care. But it's entitled people like YOU that have to come waltzing in here and start attacking people who are just trying to look on the brighter side of things in a OBVIOUSLY bad situation. We are under no delusion that this event sucks like any other event in the past. All we can do is be thankful for some things and hope Nexon will listen to us in the future. Rinse, wash, repeat.

@Xiokun Perhaps I should of said PERPETUATE behaviors like that. Because I know there are players that have been around here for years and are STILL poor AF. They know how to make the gold. They have observed us for a while. But they are too damn lazy to do anything about it and instead whine about not getting or having the items they want.

You know where I am going with this right?

This was not necessary entirely directed at newbs. I help newbs understand how everything works. What they do with that knowledge IF ANYTHING AT ALL is up to them. But I am definitely not going to coddle and give them everything they want on a silver platter. They can freaking leave at that point. I don't give a flying **** if they QQ. Pfft!

But, if they show effort. I do help them here and there. You understand now right?
    Obsim
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 18, 2017
    Who is saying you cater to anyone? what exactly would you be 'catering'? "feels cupcakes" ??? get over yourself. At this point let's just move on, or just shut up. I like the 2nd option. I'll be doing that

Says she's not threatened by likes, but brings them up because she does, in fact, care about likes. where's my troll face emote? I gotta figure out how to do that one. I'm just done
    ArchdukeValeCortez
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 18, 2017
    Who is saying you cater to anyone? what exactly would you be 'catering'? "feels cupcakes" ??? get over yourself. You made this thread about yourself. good job. let's move on, or just shut up. I like the 2nd option. I'll be doing that

Get over yourself. That was the point of my reply. XD

Anyway, stop attacking me and Greta, lets go bowling. I'll buy the beer.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    you gotta realize there's a LOT of players that don't even have 1 mil...and if they do, they have more important things to spend it on. When I was a newbie I played for like 2 years before I ever had even 1 mil.... but then again back then only premium users could even set up a damn shop. it's much easier now, but still not that easy... so when you say "2-4 mil is 'cheap'" I'm sure there's a lot of poorer players that would cringe

Well you sure are getting a lot of likes there. But...it really is easy to make gold. There's really no excuse except ignorance or laziness. You're advocating these terrible behavioral traits because obviously you don't like being told to be thankful for something. I am suspecting there may be some personal issues or experiences tied in with that salt.

When people say they should be thankful for something, it's a positive suggestion because they could easily not have anything at all.

Things can always be worse.

-pat pat-

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

I'm getting a lot of likes maybe because what I said resonates with people and they agree with me? Why are you so threatened by likes on a post someone has? Gold is easy for people like me who knows the market, and I definitely take advantage of events, but not everyone plays this game the same way. There's actually people that think selling event items is immoral because they got it for free and they gift them to friends. So because that's how they are as a person we should call them lazy or dumb? Really, you guys are making this into more than it should be. There are actually poor players in this game... in case you can't somehow fathom that for some reason... is it somehow wrong for me to acknowledge and consider those people? Why are you judging people like it's somehow your JOB? I don't care about 'likes', you can have them. if they threaten you so much that you have to bring them up

I'm not threatened by likes. It just makes me wonder about this community sometimes. But basically you are saying that we should cater to the ignorant? That they should not have to learn how our diverse markets work. Ok, ok...I sense another commas thread here. Also YOU are the one who is making this more than it should be. YOU were the one who was initially offended. YOU are the one who is feeding this. A lot of us here really don't care. But it's entitled people like YOU that have to come waltzing in here and start attacking people who are just trying to look on the brighter side of things in a OBVIOUSLY bad situation. We are under no delusion that this event sucks like any other event in the past. All we can do is be thankful for some things and hope Nexon will listen to us in the future. Rinse, wash, repeat.

@Xiokun Perhaps I should of said PERPETUATE behaviors like that. Because I know there are players that have been around here for years and are STILL poor AF. They know how to make the gold. They have observed us for a while. But they are too damn lazy to do anything about it and instead whine about not getting or having the items they want.

You know where I am going with this right?

This was not necessary entirely directed at newbs. I help newbs understand how everything works. What they do with that knowledge IF ANYTHING AT ALL is up to them. But I am definitely not going to coddle and give them everything they want on a silver platter. They can freaking leave at that point. I don't give a flying **** if they QQ. Pfft!

But, if they show effort. I do help them here and there. You understand now right?
    . . .
    B1ysB4h.jpg

N-no.. not the commas..

Thank you ;-;
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 18, 2017
    It takes a bit of time, but another way to make money is to spam Albey Red Gem with basic weapons (something cheap to buy that I don't care if it breaks. I.E. Zeder Guns, Daggers) so I save money on not having to repair them. Gather all the Skeleton/Metal Skeleton/Red Skeleton/Mimic scrolls you find and turn them in with Eavan in Dunbarton. Since the dungeon revamp update, they give 2x the gold they used to. Just load up on red gems and then go to town and you'll wind up with a good chunk of change.
    SherriVeylaine
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    It takes a bit of time, but another way to make money is to spam Albey Red Gem with basic weapons (something cheap to buy that I don't care if it breaks. I.E. Zeder Guns, Daggers) so I save money on not having to repair them. Gather all the Skeleton/Metal Skeleton/Red Skeleton/Mimic scrolls you find and turn them in with Eavan in Dunbarton. Since the dungeon revamp update, they give 2x the gold they used to. Just load up on red gems and then go to town and you'll wind up with a good chunk of change.

Good suggestion.
This discussion has been closed.