Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

server dencity

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited November 16, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
are you still unable to fix the player caps to a server a server is still quite full but even at there fullest there still to small in the magnitude of the market you have in the amount of outfits and gear you can get i would like to see a single server hold more people could google cloud help in some way? i hear its starting to take off in gaming and lots of platforms so idk

Comments

• kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    well i hear there tpus are extremely at moving high volumes of which rates i really think would benefit nexons Alexina because when a events on you cant do dungeons shadow missions and lots of things in a party without a lag
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    well i hear there tpus are extremely at moving high volumes of which rates i really think would benefit nexons Alexina because when a events on you cant do dungeons shadow missions and lots of things in a party without a lag

That lag isn't caused by the servers. That's caused by the client on your PC (if you've left all options enabled especially the 'quest markers' one. I strongly suggest turning it off). Or it's caused by your PC's inability to process the large numbers of draw calls ddue to the large number of players in your vision area. This can still be a problem even if your PC can play high-end newer games because Mabi is a very old game that was originally made for single core x86 cpu's.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The number of people logged into a particular channel does matter and Nexon can rectify things by throwing more hardware at it. But that is a business decision and we don't have all the data, while they do.