Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

homestead kiosks

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
in Feedback and Suggestions
a kiosk that can stay open and appears in the kiosks in the housing board so we can have a place of even more trading honestly i would like to see a way like adding multiple kiosks in ones homestead if you have them vip is a fine restriction
수융_RuairiIyasenuNegumikoNerdyliciousSherriYangKoete

Comments

• 수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    I am liking this! This could encourage more visitors to your homestead too! But you will be required to leave homestead open to all without visitor requesting hehe. Great idea!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    That's a neat idea.

I wonder how many people even use the Kiosk tab on the Housing search board.

If there were more Kiosks around, I bet it'd see more use.
    So being able to set up a shop on your Homestead would be neat.

Kiosks still have their own issues, but that's another thing.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited November 18, 2017
    this is a great idea. it would also be nice to have the option of setting up a normal personal shop as well so you can price items higher then 1 mil gold assuming these kiosks would have the same rules as normal ones in Dunbarton. since normal personal shops can't be searched for on the housing board though I think it would be cool if mabi had a area in Dunbarton and Belvast to set up a sign item (similar to the personal shop portrait display sign) so players could just click on a sign and enter the homestead to view personal shops. all homestead personal shops could allow you to sell things up to 20 mil gold with a brownie merchant homestead prop to sell contracts. homestead owners would not be charged a fee when they cash in their merchant license since they own the property and friends could set up personal shops with the owners permission and a 1% fee.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Negumiko wrote: »
    this is a great idea. it would also be nice to have the option of setting up a normal personal shop as well so you can price items higher then 1 mil gold assuming these kiosks would have the same rules as normal ones in Dunbarton. since normal personal shops can't be searched for on the housing board though I think it would be cool if mabi had a area in Dunbarton and Belvast to set up a sign item (similar to the personal shop portrait display sign) so players could just click on a sign and enter the homestead to view personal shops. all homestead personal shops could allow you to sell things up to 20 mil gold with a brownie merchant homestead prop to sell contracts. homestead owners would not be charged a fee when they cash in their merchant license since they own the property and friends could set up personal shops with the owners permission and a 1% fee.

Just thinking of all the HW I could sell to people.. I need this to happen.. *heavy breathing*