Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How, Why...

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited January 16, 2017 in Help
Pictures still not working... uhm

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2cenbsl.jpg

How am I too far from the target? What is going on? ; ; Why can't I mount back on?

Also....bandits aren't spawning.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/25thtf4.jpg

and I'm afraid what'll happen is I'll have to relog and I'll lose all my ducats. I had just gotten the wagon and was running commerce to gain ducats back. :c

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This thing keeps happening since Mabinogi introduced pets i think. It's just displacement lag like always. But i heard if this happens with Alpaca while commercing you are pretty much screwed and you need to cancel commerce. RIP ducats.
    Kryo
  • KryoKryo
    Aw man, seriously? So I shouldn't use my Alpaca? Dang...well I guess I'll have to wait until I can get some letters of guarantee before I can commerce again because I was literally at 0 ducats when I was running this one. :c
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 16, 2017
    Wow RIP. Or try to talk with a Wishing Tree NPC on Belvast garden. If you give it max amount gold (i think it's 10k gold) it can convert you that into ducats later. I think you lose around 20-40% of your ducats if you cancel commerce by the way. Can't remember actual percentage.
    Kryo
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 16, 2017
    Oh and at this moment server is having some issues. Most people experience disconnections and latency on combat/chat now. So it pretty much explains why bandits do not spawn and it probably affected your Alpaca too.
    KryoPeloi
  • KryoKryo
    Yeah I cancelled it and it said I only lost 25% thankfully. I've never known about this Wishing Tree thing, I'll have to check that out :O
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    if you logout and back in it will fix your displacement with a loss of only 10% of your cargo instead of cancelling it.
    Kryo
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    if you're ever at 0 ducats, the trade imp gives you I think 300 if you talk to him. another way to get ducats is to use a letter of guarantee... a fine imp letter of guarantee gives you 1500 ducats instantly so if you want to try buying a couple fro players just to get your ducats to a decent amount that would work. that's if you have the gold to spare. you can also get regular letters of guarantee from festia gift boxes and other gift boxes
    Kryo