Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Holiday Art Contest [DISCUSSION]

Comments

• WingedBunnieWingedBunnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    edited November 30, 2017
    Hey guys, I went ahead and actually read the official rules and it states that " If an entrant chooses to participate in both Promotion 1 and Promotion 2, the artwork submitted by the entrant for Promotion 1 must be different from that submitted for Promotion 2." So it looks like a double entry of the same artwork is prohibited ^~^; Best of luck to all!!
    On the other hand...I think i'm gonna join in too~ x3 Am I the only one that thinks this is a nice theme specifically because it's so open-ended? I feel like it gives a lot of room for interpretation and (hopefully) ensures that the art won't all look similar XD
    DANIartspennybrendaNyuuHokusai
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Hey guys, I went ahead and actually read the official rules and it states that " If an entrant chooses to participate in both Promotion 1 and Promotion 2, the artwork submitted by the entrant for Promotion 1 must be different from that submitted for Promotion 2." So it looks like a double entry of the same artwork is prohibited ^~^; Best of luck to all!!
    On the other hand...I think i'm gonna join in too~ x3 Am I the only one that thinks this is a nice theme specifically because it's so open-ended? I feel like it gives a lot of room for interpretation and (hopefully) ensures that the art won't all look similar XD

Well that's good at least, and you SHOULD join in on this fun! I hope to see what you made!! ^^ ♥
    pennybrendaMizukiHayama
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    hmm.... so a digital entry for 1 and a traditional for the other.... My dilemma is solved! lol
    DANIartsBoondock
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    edited December 8, 2017
    For the people who still gonna submit at the All Region Submision page...
    just curious.. how many people are still gonna submit something there?
    or rather.. who ?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    9 days left until the deadline for this contest. Not much entries i see, as expected.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Greta wrote: »
    9 days left until the deadline for this contest. Not much entries i see, as expected.

They will probably extend the contest or something.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Harukari wrote: »

the contest itself has been going on for a good bit, if they extend it, either people will be annoyed or more might join in, so i hope they extend it lol, more people NEED to join the funnnnnnnn
    MizukiHayama
  • WingedBunnieWingedBunnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    DANNYdani wrote: »

the contest itself has been going on for a good bit, if they extend it, either people will be annoyed or more might join in, so i hope they extend it lol, more people NEED to join the funnnnnnnn

Tbh the lack of participation is also probably due to the fact that a lot of people in college and highschool are taking finals right now or within the next week... XD myself included...
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Tbh the lack of participation is also probably due to the fact that a lot of people in college and highschool are taking finals right now or within the next week... XD myself included...

True, plus, it's an art contest, and not everyone believes themselves to be good enough artists to enter. These contests usually don't get nearly as many entries. They require more effort than just typing in a comment, or doing a screenshot in-game, and getting entered into a pool to win.
  • IzleenIzleen
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    I wish music could count as art :'(
    DANIartsMizukiHayamaTheDumbOne
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Izleen wrote: »
    I wish music could count as art :'(

music is technically an art, sadly they specified this with drawing.
    pennybrendaMizukiHayama
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    For the people who still gonna submit at the All Region Submision page...
    just curious.. how many people are still gonna submit something there?
    or rather.. who ?

sadly my drawing skills are on par with greta's, or even worse. might have tried if it were a stick man drawing contest though xD
    pennybrendaDANIarts
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Do it anyways! You never know! <3
    pennybrendaMizukiHayamaVaughanDANIarts