Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stressin' Out Your Squires!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Alrighty, found a stopping point with my old squad of 3 and switched over to Eirlys, Elsie, and Kaour.

First off, Elsie:
    Training
    5add3dd788.png

Mission
    a82f3f95b9.png

:s
    I was expecting her to be scary and upset, but this just makes me feel bad!

Next up, Kaour:
    Training
    ce56262fd8.png

Mission
    dbaca560e0.png

:disappointed:
    Yeesh, so snippy.
    You'd think I was working him to death or some...thing...
    :worried:

Finally, Eirlys:
    Training
    940c9552b0.png

Mission
    ed223fa523.png

:scream:
    I just wanted to see everyone's reactions!

:heartbreak:

And with that, I'm finished overworking my squires.
    Or at least, I'm finished under-counseling them!

At least along the way I got to play the Treatment mission a few more times.
    Didja know, if you ask Shuan about Help on what to do when a squire's injured when a squire is currently injured, he'll have a little blurb where he guesses what that squire was doing to get injured.

It's custom to each Squire, too!
    ... Maybe I'll do another thread to catalog those reactions someday.
    :mrgreen:
    BlissfulkillKokoro
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 8, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Alrighty, found a stopping point with my old squad of 3 and switched over to Eirlys, Elsie, and Kaour.

First off, Elsie:
    Training
    5add3dd788.png

Mission
    a82f3f95b9.png

:s
    I was expecting her to be scary and upset, but this just makes me feel bad!

Next up, Kaour:
    Training
    ce56262fd8.png

Mission
    dbaca560e0.png

:disappointed:
    Yeesh, so snippy.
    You'd think I was working him to death or some...thing...
    :worried:

Finally, Eirlys:
    Training
    940c9552b0.png

Mission
    ed223fa523.png

:scream:
    I just wanted to see everyone's reactions!

:heartbreak:

And with that, I'm finished overworking my squires.
    Or at least, I'm finished under-counseling them!

At least along the way I got to play the Treatment mission a few more times.
    Didja know, if you ask Shuan about Help on what to do when a squire's injured when a squire is currently injured, he'll have a little blurb where he guesses what that squire was doing to get injured.

It's custom to each Squire, too!
    ... Maybe I'll do another thread to catalog those reactions someday.
    :mrgreen:

When Eirlys is the pot calling the kettle black. :#
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I can't stand dating simulator type of things. It's like you say one thing wrong and your 'love interest' completely hates you forever, and your dialogue choices make you so constrained. :*
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 8, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I can't stand dating simulator type of things. It's like you say one thing wrong and your 'love interest' completely hates you forever, and your dialogue choices make you so constrained. :*

Sounds pretty accurate. I mean, I must be single for some reason, right....RIGHT?! :'(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    At least your mistakes and actions aren't held against you for very long with the squires.

Unless you've recruited them and dismissed them, at least.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    At least your mistakes and actions aren't held against you for very long with the squires.

Unless you've recruited them and dismissed them, at least.

What turned me off about squires is how I was just having a friendly conversation with one of them, I think logan, and I asked them something about cooking maybe? And he got mad because I was talking too much then the likability went down or whatever.

I was like "yeesh well sorry for trying to get to know you".
    I haven't talked to the edgy looking guy yet, Kaour, but I know just from the look of him he'll just get mad if I breathe too much. same with the tsundere girl. - v- The girl with the pink hair is the only one I like.