Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any way of replaying cutscenes?

ShaylarShaylar
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I just recently had an important cutscene in Gen 7 but could not understand more than bits of it since the subtitles were too fast to read. So I was wondering if there was any way in the game to replay cutscenes when you miss something? Or somewhere I could find the script of the cutscene?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    The library in Dunbarton. Click on a crystal ball, select what you wish to see and pay the small fee.
    KingEphy
  • ShaylarShaylar
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Thanks a lot, I'll try that!
  • GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Wait, that's a thing? I didn't know that was a thing.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415

Wait, that's a thing? I didn't know that was a thing.
    Yes it is. the cut scenes from anything you've completed can be viewed again there afterwards whenever you wish.
  • DrakaDraka
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited January 18, 2017
    Ktty: "Yes it is. the cut scenes from anything you've completed can be viewed again there afterwards whenever you wish."

Not anything, there are some cutscenes missing.