Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Banking won't bank

StrixVariaStrixVaria
Mabinogi Rep: 415
in Help
Whenever I try to deposit gold into the bank, I get the message "You cannot deposit an amount that exceeds the Bank's deposit limit. The maximum amount allowed for deposit is 5.000,000 gold per character" I have never once gotten close to trying to deposit even 1 million at a time. I can sometimes deposit much smaller amounts but never more than 50,000. Even then it only lets me deposit the smaller amount a couple times before blocking me off completely. I currently have roughly 15,000,000 total gold and no high value items in the bank. Withdraws seems to work fine.

Do I need to adjust some sort of preference or setting to deposit properly?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    How many characters have you created?

Pets don't count, so if you're at 15,000,000 and it's not letting you put anymore in, then I'm guessing you have only 3 characters made?

If you want to hold more gold in the bank, you'll have to make more characters on that server.
    StrixVaria
  • StrixVariaStrixVaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Ohhhhh .. You only get 5 mil max in the bank per character? I thought it meant that was all we could deposit at one time. Yes I only have 3 characters. How does anyone buy those big 50+ mil items? Oh well. I guess the problems wasn't a problem. Thanks Iyasenu!
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    You can either make checks at their max limit and store them away...or you make more characters just to increase your bank limit. Each account has 5 character cards I believe...as well as 2 assistant elf and giant cards if you follow the storyline on your human character to obtain those. So in essence....7 character cards all together.

For 50 mil+....some ppl have more than 10 characters on their account or they just do what I first explained via checks.
    StrixVaria