Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

ITEM DISAPPEARANCE

ChaoticrowChaoticrow
in Help
Hello,

After taking years of break from mabinogi I've came back to see if it has anything new.
I have rebirthed as I was 59 years past 25. Was wielding a muramasa and an elucidator on my back.
After the rebirth my elucidator disappeared.... it's not in my inventory, not in any of my bags...

Could anyone please help me?!
It's kinda disappointing after that long break coming back just to lose a precious item in the first 5 minutes....

Comments

• SuneraSunera
    I just rebirthed today too, and my weapons are missing. My enchanted chain blade, and my alchemy weapons. Nothing appeared in a temporary inventory for me to grab which is what usually happens when my inventory is full. Anyone else had this problem and have any idea how to fix it? I'd like my items back please.
This discussion has been closed.