Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game glitched in the middle of shadow mission

ToucandyToucandy
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Incomplete Bugs
I was trying to do the daily shadow mission to get some shards for the event, but the game glitched in the middle of fighting in a room and I could no longer use any potions or attack. I couldnt use any skills, I couldn't attack normally, I couldn't use my guns.
I couldn't even heal myself so I had to either leave the dungeon or just stand there and let everything kill me.
Even after leaving the shadow mission, I still can't use any potions to heal myself so I'm gonna have to logout and log back in to even try to redo it.
Idk what happened but it's obviously a glitch. I remember I was attempting to use focused fist on some of the shadow wizards when it happened, when they teleport it could have messed up while I was using that skill and it could've locked me into it thinking I was still using the skill or something, even though the icon of the skill was no longer above my head. I'm not sure if that's what happened to cause the glitch though.