Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Falling off of the map.

Shur_tugalShur_tugal
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Incomplete Bugs
Hi, I wanted to bring attention to a bug I have only recently discovered and I have previously made a ticket of this occurring. The bug occurred for the first time when I was doing a shadow mission in Tara castle and a second time during a run of Sidhe Finnachaid (Fear/Adv). The bug causes me to quite literally fall off of the map, being instantly transported outside of the playable area into the bottom left corner of the map. I was able to move in the space around the playable area in both Tara Castle Shadow Realm and Sidhe Finnachaid but all of my efforts to return to the playable area of the maps, including the warp that occurs in Sidhe Finnachaid once the party gets to the area where you fight the Bone Drakes. My reason for this post however, is that the glitch has resurfaced, only this time it was another giant that I happened to be running Ghosts of Partholon with in Tara Castle Shadow Realm. I am unaware how known this glitch is and I would ask if anyone has seen it before?