Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New To The Server, Returning To The Game.

TheChickenGodTheChickenGod
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Alexina Chat
Evening, friends. I'm a man of many eccentricities who seeks to dive into the wonders of the vast game once more. Even when I played in the past I can't say I'd done anything significant so I'd appreciate anyone willing to look out for a new face. I favor the Adventurer route as it's not very often that I'm actually seen as a human. If anyone could help me re-obtain that adventurer option I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here's to many days of greatness,
The Chicken God
Envious

Comments

• EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    hey i got some things i can give you like some money and Armour maybe we can be buddies :)
    Envious
  • EnviousEnvious
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hello~! If your looking for someone to play with I'm willing to sign up for the task :p . I may not be the most helpful or useful but I do my best! Feel free to chat with me anytime -Rosegoddess
  • DXStormDXStorm
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Ayoo I'm am doing quite the same, joining back onto Mabi after a long break. HMU! ~DXStorm