Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Title Storage Coupon

etrietri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
in Feedback and Suggestions
Similar to the Doll Bag Storage Chests / Hair Style Storage Coupons, a cash shop item that allows players to convert already used titles on their character back into coupon form (and therefore become tradeable again) would be much appreciated. This would allow older titles to go back into circulation and prevent the prices for them being jacked up because of limited supply. (to some degree)

If crossover titles are an issue because of copyright / contracts / ect, then it could be set to only work with non-crossover titles? Hm.

SERVER: Alexina
IGN: Luckborne

NerdyliciousNegumiko

Comments

• NerdyliciousNerdylicious
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Nice! That way i could get my Red Aura title off my giant and put it on my main :D
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    if it was a item that turned your title back into a coupon then there should be no copyright issues with crossover titles. the title is already in game and the coupon can still be sold for gold to other players just like crossover outfits. selling them for cash would violate copyright rules but nexon would not be reselling them to make a profit, they would be selling a item that they have full rights to so players could revert their title back into coupon form. there is nothing wrong with selling crossover items that you already paid for as long as they are only being sold for gold.