Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Duffle Coat Glove Glitch

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited December 15, 2017 in Archived Bugs
What's the issue?
Certain gloves interact strangely with Duffle Coat (M) and Duffle Coat (F) idle animation.
Some gloves either don't disappear completely, or produce strange stretched graphical effects.

What steps must be taken to reproduce the issue?
Equip the Duffle Coat (M) or Duffle Coat (F) while not equipping anything in the weapon/offhand slots, and equip certain gloves.
(This example uses the Gummy Bear Gloves and Denver Gaunlets.)

What do you expect to happen instead?
All gloves should disappear completely during the idle animation.

Photographic Evidence:
Gummy Bear Gloves (stretching):
d5cd00e610.png

Denver Gaunlets (some parts still visible):
85cdcaf659.png

IGN: Teraschione
Server: Mari
[Deleted User]

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I think the "invisible hands when wearing Duffel Coat + Robe" part should be considered a glitch in itself.

The handless animation works with the coat because it has pockets, but most robes don't have pockets so hands and any gloves should be visible again.

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I wanna add its not just gloves that do this. I transed into falcon with it and it glitched like this, and a friend did it too.
    pawcalypse
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed.