Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mari's Life Skills Central

ShoogShoog
Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
edited February 23, 2017 in Mari Chat
Here's the central listing for Mari's life skill services.

Request Rules and Comments:
- Note or whisper for help; do not add.
- Bring your own materials or at least money to pay for them.

Service Rules and Comments:
- R5+ skills only (R9+ for Synthesis, Engineering, and Magic Crafting).
- Screenshot evidence preferred, but not required.
- Detail any additional info in your own comment and I'll link your name to it.
- Always include your IGN, whether you're requesting to be added or updating your skills.

i.imgur.com/lKnGCz1.png
Chart has been updated as of 02-19-17.

DISCLAIMER: This thread does not guarantee the trustworthiness of any of its users. Please report any inactives, scammers, and false advertisers. Credit goes to Displeased (Yuwyn) who created the original thread on the old forums. If any information in the chart is incorrect, missing, needs updating, etc, then please let me know! I had to make a new chart since this new forum has a character limit on posts.~Shoog (IGN: Sugarflower)
BlazewitchLleuadSurreptitiously

Comments

• Eureka12Eureka12
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    So far, life skills for both of my characters are the same.
  • ShoogShoog
    Hey Eureka! Thanks! :) Lemme know if i donked up your info on the new chart. Hopefully I copied everyone's info properly.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Still here, still willing to help others. :>

Currently at Dan 1 Tailoring, but working my way up to Dan 3, wheee~
  • ShoogShoog
    edited December 16, 2016
    Erika
    Erika said:

Still here, still willing to help others. :>

Currently at Dan 1 Tailoring, but working my way up to Dan 3, wheee~
    Tailoring updated! ^^
  • LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited December 17, 2016
    I'm guessing it's time to add my own info on the screen due to helping shenanigans.

Got rank 1 in every single one of those skills other than potion making, synthesis, enchant and tailoring (but I'm working on those last two, I got them at rank 5-ish now. I'll post once more when I'm done with them).

Edit: forgot my ingame name. Sorry.

Lleiad. I'll get a screenshot later and edit the post again.

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited December 17, 2016
    Just giving a heads up that you can add Surrept on the list still. He has been unable to play due to computer issues however he can get on for a few minutes via his laptop.
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    edited December 17, 2016
    As Faye said I am indeed still "active."

IGN: Surrept
    Active Hours: Afternoons to midnight EST.
    I additionally offer any other life skill that's not listed.

Due to circumstances limiting me from playing (RIP Desktop) adding/noting me ingame is virtually pointless. Instead, either contact Fayekaiba ingame and she can likely poke me to get on and help. Despite running on a celery stick instead of a tin bucket, I can still do crafting. If that doesn't work, you can contact me directly via Discord, Synth#6425 is the tag, or you can find me in the Mabinogi Discord Server that Tosukeno runs. If that fails I'm likely not there unfortunately.

Please do note, especially with that I'm now on limited time, that if you need something crafted that requires a party of r1 crafters to do some prepwork on that in advance. I can log on to assist in that as well if need be.
  • ShoogShoog
    Lleuad
    Lleuad said:

I'm guessing it's time to add my own info on the screen due to helping shenanigans.
    Got you added! :)
    Surreptitiously

I am indeed still "active."
    I had been told in game that you were no longer playing and had uninstalled the game. I tried to send a note at some point but didn't receive a reply and so had assumed that you did quit and then didn't place you on the new chart. Anywho, got you re-added!
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    edited December 19, 2016
    Shoog
    Shoog said:

Surreptitiously

I am indeed still "active."
    I had been told in game that you were no longer playing and had uninstalled the game. I tried to send a note at some point but didn't receive a reply and so had assumed that you did quit and then didn't place you on the new chart. Anywho, got you re-added!
    Well I did poof, but it was cause my motherboard dying and school prevented me from playing. Didn't get a note when I checked my notes though.

Thanks fer re-adding me!

EDIT: oh yeah, ye misplaced it on the chart but my Magic Craft, Hillwen Engineering, Carpentry, and Handicraft are all mastered, shown in the screenshot too.
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    Oh I mastered Carp not Handicraft.
  • ShoogShoog
    MissDevichi

Oh I mastered Carp not Handicraft.
    Sorry about that! Got it fixed. ^^
  • Pr0boszczPr0boszcz
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Mastered Magic Craft and Potion Making, please update the chart. (Rin91)
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Oh Shoog, I just wanted to point out that for Surrept: Magic Craft, Hillwen Engineering, Carpentry, and Handicraft are all mastered. Sadly because of the images being turned off it's hard to see but he has those skills mastered.
  • ShoogShoog
    Hey guys! Congrats and happy new year! I got the chart updated tonight. Lemme know if there are any mistakes. I also added Sethlans to the list today.
  • NesieNesie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    You can add me in there. R1 everything except I'm also dan1 tailoring.

I can provide a screenshot if necessary.

IGN: Rath16
  • ShoogShoog
    Gotcha added!
  • NesieNesie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    Thanks!
  • Gamble777Gamble777
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    I have R1 of everything besides handicraft, and R3 handicraft.
  • ShoogShoog
    Hi! What's your IGN so I can add you to the list. Thank you!
  • IceAcolyteIceAcolyte
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Oh didn't know there's a listing here. I assume there's more than enough people but I'll just add my name to the list.
    IGN: aco
    magic craft: r5
    handicraft: r4
    hillwen: -
    the rest r1