Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I (think) I have NX to give away!

Comments

• PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060

IndygoEEI wrote: »

Let me explain something before I answer that.

After thinking about it for a while and examining my play habits. I have decided
    that while it would be nice to this game, I simply do not have time to play it as I
    already have a full plate. I tried Hyper Universe and hated it. Didn't find it to be
    my cup of tea. As for Mabinogi, it's pretty time intensive to me at a glance. Yes
    it does seem interesting but I cannot invest time I don't have into this game. In
    fact I barely have time for other games outside my main game I play these days.

Therefore..

I will be giving away my NX soon. I just found out I now have for some reason
    276k NX, an increase on the previous 185K. That's a lot to spend. As such I am
    now taking applications for help on spending it and assisting in gifting. I have no
    clue what items are worthwhile in this game and will need an advisor. You must
    have Teamspeak or Discord with operational voice chat to start off with. You will
    be compensated very well for this.

I will not take any requests until I have an assistant.

Well I'd be willing to help out from over on the Tarlach server I got a Discord and am able to do voice chat on it, so if you'd want me to help I can message my discord stuff. Also you should have at least 4 character cards already to be able to create a character on each server to be able to give things away. (At least I think you should idk what benefits new players gets since I made my acc back in 08)
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Well dang.
This discussion has been closed.