Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chain Slash Pre-Update Events

Comments

• NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    edited December 12, 2017
    Yeah, after re-reading the original event notice, I had a feeling it may only be available on the first event day ("You will receive a Tomorrow's Gift Box on the first day.") but it definitely was vague. Compared to past events, they normally just let you start a day late if you miss the first day, so I think the inconsistency is what threw me off. It would be nice to have another chance for the box because of that, but oh well. cx Thank you very much to the people who responded to me in this thread, I appreciate it. Happy holidays!