Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is There A Faster Way To Delete Friends?

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Help
So I'm like painfully deleting old friends of mine, I have very good memory and whenever I try to delete them, I see their name and I remember every moment and everything I did and talked about with this person, so it's getting kind of annoying.

I wanna know if we have a way of clearing out a ton of friends all at once. =/

Comments

• TheOthicTheOthic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,525
    edited December 7, 2017
    -removed-
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Nah I just finished clearing the list of the inactives.

Gonan have daily meet ups with all my friends in my homestead to unify the server again. o -o
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    C9OTpjdXUAImTE1.jpg
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Veylaine wrote: »
    C9OTpjdXUAImTE1.jpg

You will be paid in meeting new people and have potentially new friendships being forged! Just add me to get involved now! ;D
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Zarozian wrote: »
    You will be paid in meeting new people and have potentially new friendships being forged! Just add me to get involved now! ;D
    Im not sure I want to be part of the cult f511e5_c88b0abbc0cf4815a84382533173a1f3.png

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Zarozian wrote: »
    Im not sure I want to be part of the cult

How bout the Kawaii Club???

We throw a Masquerade party every weekend @ rath castle~

tumblr_o0nvbjz2FR1t2ppgro1_400.gif