Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need a Delay on owls during gen 3 quest

KorythaKorytha
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Incomplete Bugs
During the Generation 3 quest, "Protection Charm", after you talk to Stewart and return to talk to Eavan, a cutscene for the next quest occurs in the middle of the conversation and glitches my character in place. The only fix being having to teleport to another area and walk back. I can't see what Eaven has to say in regards to the story and I'm glitched on top of that. This is unacceptable. I can bear with having to teleport but I can not stand to have a part of the story cut off due to being rushed. This glitch occurs because the quest auto completes when you talk to Eaven and when the owls deliever the new quest just a second later, that cut scene occurs. Either make the quest so it has to be completed manually or delay those owls for a few minutes like with other quest so the reader can enjoy the dialogue.