Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Assistant Character Card

JazmynJazmyn
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
edited December 11, 2017 in Help
I have read in various places on the wiki about getting 2 assistant character cards, elf and giant, so I broke my alliance with the giants and became a friend of the elves. However, I did not receive the assistant elf card. Am I missing another step, besides talking to Castanea with the elves and giants keyword?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You got an Assistant card for being Giant-allied, right?

You can definitely get both, but maybe you have to wait until the next real day before you can fully align with Elves.

Also, make sure that the Assistant Card isn't hidden, on the character selection screen.
    Depending on the checked categories, some things can be hidden from view on the character selection screen.
    Jazmyn[Deleted User]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    You got an Assistant card for being Giant-allied, right?

You can definitely get both, but maybe you have to wait until the next real day before you can fully align with Elves.

Also, make sure that the Assistant Card isn't hidden, on the character selection screen.
    Depending on the checked categories, some things can be hidden from view on the character selection screen.

Yes I did, but when I got it, it had been right after they were introduced in game forever ago. My giant character does say assistant card next to his name, and I do not have an elf character with assistant card next to it. I did log out out of my account completely and checked and unchecked boxes to make sure the card wasnt hiding.

I feel as if a few of my characters are bugged due to how old they are and how long I was away with so much new content released in between my awful internet connections... hoping this isnt bugged as well here too.

We will see if I wake up to an assistant card tomorrow, unless someone else has any helpful information as well.

Thank you, you are so helpful on these forums. :)
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If Castanea still won't give you a card by tomorrow, I would suggest sending in a support ticket and see what a the support team can do.

Way back when it was new, you could get both Elf and Giant assistant cards, and even now you can still get both.
    If it won't let you get both, then it definitely sounds like something the support team could help you resolve.
    [Deleted User]
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    It takes a full RL day before you can side with elves after reneging on the giants to get the other assistant card.
    [Deleted User]Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I tried again and she said I already recieved a card, which as far as I can tell I did not. I picked the giant side years ago due to the fact it allowed me to ice fish, and never changed it because I didnt want to risk losing my character, so I know I did not receive it back then. I purchased my first elf character as a premium card.

I took screenshots and became neutral last night and will try again tomorrow. If I dont get anything then, I will contact support.

Thank you all.