Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Math Advanced Dungeon Boss Room Broke?

UmbriUmbri
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited December 14, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
The Bard Skeletons and Hellhounds spawned normally, with nothing odd about it. But the Metal Bard Skeletons failed to spawn once the Hellhounds died. I suspect it might be because:
--I killed the Bard Skeletons first, so that none were standing when both Hellhounds died.
--The Bard Skeletons had not despawned before I killed both Hellhounds.
--I skipped the Metal Bard Skeleton cutscene.
Other note worthy points, in case it's not any of the above, are that I was soul linked to my rainbow nimbus, I had exited the game to re-enter the dungeon (after Metal Bard Skeletons failed to spawn), and that a friend of mine accidentally left the dungeon immediately upon entering.
I recorded a video showcasing the empty boss room and locked door claiming monsters still stood. Link is here.