Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost items after rebirth

GandorEUGandorEU
Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
in Help
After rebirth I lost my Avon shield and Zettai Ryouiki Folk Garb (F) plus some shoes I don't remember name of, I'm not sure if it is stuck in soul stream inventory as it didn't appear after rebirth at all,also I checked all the bags,pets,bank or even lost items at duncan and nothing :/

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Were the items personalized? If so they could be in your 'me' tab. If you have VIP be sure to check that too. (I always forget to check those myself). Do you have the new 'soul stream inv' open and checked it? Are you sure all of your bags are open on screen? If you definitely are missing them you'll need to submit a support ticket and should send a screenshot with all your inv showing (be sure to provide detailed info on when it happened). They should give you a new ones pretty quick after verifying the loss.
    GandorEU