Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

How to charge100k nx in 1 transaction?

CiejayCiejay
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Item/Premium Shop
Hello all,

How do i charge 100k nx in 1 transaction?
It only allows me to max charge 50k.

I don't live in NA so i can't use Karma Koin, at least there are no shops to buy it from where i live.
We only have options as banktransfer/ideal/Paysafecard.
Can any1 give me a hand in this because i want that 35% bonus.

I also saw someone saying that there is a Karma Koin global card? where can i boy those? and is it a physical card with code or is it digital?
If it's digital can someone give me a safe website where i can buy this?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 16, 2017
    Ciejay wrote: »
    I also saw someone saying that there is a Karma Koin global card? where can i boy those? and is it a physical card with code or is it digital?

There are Global cards. They are digital, you get code after buying it. You can buy it here. Also this site is trusted, me and my bf used this website multiple times and we were never scammed or so. Also they even offer you 100$ GLOBAL Karma Koin Cards, which is amazing.
    Peloi
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hello all,

I don't live in NA so i can't use Karma Koin, at least there are no shops to buy it from where i live.

Your purchase amount is limited by how many characters are on your account.
    I think if you have around 8-10 characters you should be able to buy the 100 dollar option.
  • CiejayCiejay
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Hello all,

I think if you have around 8-10 characters you should be able to buy the 100 dollar option.

Thats the weirdest thing i have heard so far.
    I just bought 100 dollar karma koin which is actually cheaper then purchasing NX on the website.
    100k nx on website is 100 euro.
    100k nx karma code is 81 euro's.

#NexonLogic
    Greta
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited December 19, 2017
    The "More options" doesn't seem to offer me 100 dollars. INstead, they all offer in Euro, and they're all limited to 50 Euro.

Yeah ok.

Well, I would appreciate it if someone did the math for me.

MultiGame Cards 100 have a 10% discount. That's savings.
    Then, if I split them up and use them three times, that's 20% bonus NX each.
    I would have 10 dollar leftover on said card.

Would that be a gain or a loss?
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    Greta wrote: »

There are Global cards. They are digital, you get code after buying it. You can buy it here. Also this site is trusted, me and my bf used this website multiple times and we were never scammed or so. Also they even offer you 100$ GLOBAL Karma Koin Cards, which is amazing.

i check on the web. it will charge me 3%posses and 10%GST
    can i ask we get code after buy it instant?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Ena wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

i check on the web. it will charge me 3%posses and 10%GST
    can i ask we get code after buy it instant?

The process fee was a bit surprising, yeah.

If it's your first time, they will ask for verification first. I think from your phone's SMS.

Then you get a code sent to your account page.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Hello all,

Thats the weirdest thing i have heard so far.
    I just bought 100 dollar karma koin which is actually cheaper then purchasing NX on the website.
    100k nx on website is 100 euro.
    100k nx karma code is 81 euro's.

#NexonLogic

Its how i've bought gachas on alts.
    I kept using the free character cards until it let me buy the 100 dollar option. Cause it was making me mad that i could buy 90 dollars of nx but not 100
  • TurbotownsTurbotowns
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I bought $10 3 times, but it won't let me charge another 5, what gives? I have 9 characters BTW.
This discussion has been closed.