Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anchor rush use skill when stunned?

lceCreamlceCream
Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
in Help
how to do
pawcalypse

Comments

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I actually came to the forums with this same question. Ha
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Use Anchor Rush in the middle of getting hit by an enemy's attack combo.

Something like... throw a rock at a wolf and Anchor Rush after it smacks you, but before it knocks you down.
    KokorolceCreampawcalypse
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    You can also train while you'are on pvp. (That's what I heard from my guildie)

Make 0% battle, let other person stun you with something like Flame Burst / Shock so you can train easy.
  • balmoonbalmoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    its rather easy to train just make sure the enemy is not using something that knocks you on your butt. after the 1st time you get hit use the skill and it should count