Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A little warning about rebirth potion coupons

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
in General Chat
These coupons are nice, giving us rebirth potions, but do not be hasty in combining a set of 3.
Once a potion is made, it has a time limit of 12 hours.

Be mindful of when you combine them to make the best use of them, otherwise you could end up with a waste of a potion.
MissFortuneyessireeIyasenuMiuna[Deleted User]AeolysSaiClovis15SherriCurryosityand 1 other.

Comments

• dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    That is good to know i put two together will wait to put 3rd on it.thank you
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Will they combine themselves if you click the automatic stack button?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Eralea
    Eralea said:

Will they combine themselves if you click the automatic stack button?
    Probably
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    No they didnt i had to put them together
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Too bad I didn't read this thread sooner.

AH WELL! I DIDN'T NEED YOU ANYWAYS, REBIRTH POTION!
  • CurryosityCurryosity
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Same...rip potion for me, did they even have a time limit listed? I feel like they didn't but I might just be blind...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    So wait.. just putting three coupons together triggers them to turn into a rebirth potion? Or do you manually turn them into one?
    I hope the latter because I like stacking things, so I don't know... my bag isn't a mess?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    stacking 3 automatically forms the rb potion
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Fwiw according to the post on the event don't bother saving them as after the maintenance the last day of the event the incomplete potions, and complete potions will be deleted (don't recall reading it when they put it up as well as a few other things they added to the post)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Wow thank you for the heads up. :O