Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Raging Spike Quest

LuminarsLuminars
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited December 20, 2017 in Help
So to get the "A Sharp Eye" quest for raging spike you need to get R1 Chain Blade Mastery or R3 Dorcha Mastery. I have both of these skills to R1 and I completed the chain slash scenario quest. I tried relogging and ccing but I still don't have the quest. Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• LuminarsLuminars
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Nevermind I got it
  • PyroNyxPyroNyx
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hello, might I ask how you got the quest? Trying to figure it out at the moment,
  • PerfectstrangerPerfectstranger
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm stuck on Raging Spike quest. How do I receive the Baltane Textbook? especially squire Uniform Box how do you purchase them?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm stuck on Raging Spike quest. How do I receive the Baltane Textbook? especially squire Uniform Box how do you purchase them?

Squire Uniform Boxes are obtained from the reward boxes of the Avalon Bridge and Knights of the Round Table Baltane Missions.

Each Squire has their own type of Uniform Box, and you can only give them their Uniform Box on their Birthday. (Eirlys' is Tuesday, Dai's is Wednesday, Kaour's is Friday)

The Uniform Boxes are tradeable, so you can possibly buy some off of other players.