[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What item would prefer in-game vs gachapon?

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,040
    Rhey wrote: »
    Enchants. Haunted ACC is Meta. Yet only those whales who was around when it was out got a shot @ it. I missed it cuz I was on hiatus. People are asking 200-300m for one. Double that if U want 2 to be OP.

tenor.gif?itemid=5323299

Holy hell nothing triggers me more than gacha exclusive enchants and bard power creep items like allegro accessories and the Icarus enchantable wings. It's not that they come from only gacha that bugs me, it's that they come from gacha once in a blue moon so that only people who spends literally thousands of dollars on the game can have them.

It just puts a huge honking wall between the rich and the straight up elite that won't go away.
    pawcalypse