Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Holiday Art Contest Winners! (All Regions)

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Hello Milletians!

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the Holiday Art Contest! The Mabinogi Team had a tough time picking out our favorites from the list of entries. It was fun seeing everyone's artwork! Here is the list of winners for the All Regions Contest!

GRAND PRIZE WINNERS

noras_mabi_contest_submission_by_terasuko-dbwehec.jpg

Norachan of Alexina
Category: Traditional Art

mabinogi_contest_FINALFIX2point0.png

Sofz of Ruairi
Category: Digital Art

RUNNER-UPS

image.jpg?width=678&height=495

xsnowx of Alexina

d4kPiVg.jpg

Mizukih of Alexina

b0ZOlTE.jpg

Lilyshy of Mari

idu4no.png

Ahisa of Tarlach

zljUvKU.jpg

Kaorixx of Alexina

2RaU3CC.png

Gwyndolyn of Ruairi

Congratulations everyone!

We will be sending all winners the Steampunk Gachapon prizes! Thank you again for participating and may the Gachagods be with you!

@NamidaNora
@Tsukari
@NekoLily
@WingedBunnie
@Sofz92
@MizukiHayama
@Bubbleblib
@Wynnie
VaughanWynnieFabeSpeddy54Jazmyn

Comments

• NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    Congrats to the winners! :D
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    congratz to the winners !.

And i knew i would lose... *sigh* iam bad at digital art..
    iam never gonna participate ever agian..
  • WynnieWynnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,980
    Yay I placed! Thanks for another contest!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

@pennybrenda
    You aren't bad at digital art! Just because you didn't win didn't mean you didn't do a good job, too. I liked your entry and I thought it was really creative penny, especially with how there was a blur with the surroundings not in focus.
    Even if you choose not to do anymore art contests, you should post your work at the fan creation section. The people who liked your work, including myself, would be happy to see it there. :3c

If it makes you feel better I didn't win either. Usually I get upset when I do contests that involve a lot of work too, so this time I didn't think about the prize or anything like that and decided to do it for a fun time. I ended up winning in my own way when people liked my doodle anyhow, and you should feel happy that people like your work too, you know? <3

Again, you did a great job. -hugs-
    KrissyPootelKatherzMizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Wha! Thank you so so much! <3
    It was very fun participating and seeing so many lovely entries <3.

AAAAAAAAND~!

Don't say that! Don't stop! Your art wa lovely and I loved it, the perspective, the blur, the coloring, the atmosphere, everything was sooo mesmerizing! <3

And if you do open up a thread in Fan Creations as Xiokun said, I'll be sure to lurk around <3!
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    Xiokun wrote: »

@pennybrenda
    You aren't bad at digital art! Just because you didn't win didn't mean you didn't do a good job, too. I liked your entry and I thought it was really creative penny, especially with how there was a blur with the surroundings not in focus.
    Even if you choose not to do anymore art contests, you should post your work at the fan creation section. The people who liked your work, including myself, would be happy to see it there. :3c

If it makes you feel better I didn't win either. Usually I get upset when I do contests that involve a lot of work too, so this time I didn't think about the prize or anything like that and decided to do it for a fun time. I ended up winning in my own way when people liked my doodle anyhow, and you should feel happy that people like your work too, you know? <3

Again, you did a great job. -hugs-

But this is already the 5th time i lost..
    No.. Really..iam done..i give up on the Mabi contest.. I will never win at a drawing contest
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    What's the difference between "NA" and "All Regions", especially if some of Nexon EU's population assimilated into ours?
  • Sofz92Sofz92
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    What's the difference between "NA" and "All Regions", especially if some of Nexon EU's population assimilated into ours?

We were unable to participate on the contest due to the fact that Nexon couldn't send the physical prizes over to where we live, so they split the contest and the all region would get gacha as prize. :)
  • Sofz92Sofz92
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Also congrats to the other winner and runner ups! Everyone's art was super cute * ^ *
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    If anything I'm sad the stick figure drawing didn't win, that one was my favorite entry. :'(
    MizukiHayama
  • Speddy54Speddy54
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Congratulations to the winners, this was fun to participate in.
  • WingedBunnieWingedBunnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    AHhhhhh Thank you so much!! <3 I've never won any of these nexon-hosted mabi contests so I'm really ecstatic to finally win one LOL
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I went to check on the winners just for the sake of seeing them, didn't think I would actually place! There were a lot of awesome entries!

I'm so happy! Now, to understand if something good comes from the winning prize!