Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Baltane mission exp cap

MeridisMeridis
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in General Chat
wasn't there a video of someone making it to lvl 150 on nowhere to run? Why where they able to go that far while mine stops giving exp at lvl 100?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    There are more updates involving the Baltane missions, coming later.

They add in more missions and also Elite difficulties for all missions.

Those Elite difficulties are where you can get up to level 150 before the monsters stop giving EXP.
    When that update comes, you'll be able to find Elite Baltane Mission Passes from the monsters in the Basic versions.

For now, 100 is the best these Basic version missions can do.
    courtneyyAngelsama
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    From KR do you know how strong the Elite mosnters are in Nowhere to Run and how much base EXP? It's so easy to one shot them in normal (~1k hp?) and with modifiers I get ~50k exp each I just hope Elite doesn't go absurd to like 10k hp with little exp increases.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    According to the video I saw, the Reanimated Zombies in Elite Nowhere to Run will have ~1k HP each.

Not sure how strong the enemies in other missions would be, though.
    pawcalypse
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Okay I was gonna ask the same question, but that makes sense this is the video I'm sure people are thinking of btw.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Those Elite difficulties are where you can get up to level 150 before the monsters stop giving EXP.
    When that update comes, you'll be able to find Elite Baltane Mission Passes from the monsters in the Basic versions.

Thanks for sharing this info. I look forward to this update. I wish we would have just gotten the whole sha-bang at once... but I guess that's asking too much.. /sigh/
    Froglord
  • FormorFormor
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    courtneyy wrote: »

Thanks for sharing this info. I look forward to this update. I wish we would have just gotten the whole sha-bang at once... but I guess that's asking too much.. /sigh/

This is how it was implemented in KR also. The Elite missions came later.
    courtneyy
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    edited December 22, 2017
    387k exp per zombie? With the same HP as normal? I'm guessing the difficulty is the same with drastic increased exp, but instead you can fail(?) since the zombies act a lot differently all charging towards the gate.

Crazy tho..387k exp! Basically 1 zombie is an elite SM reward
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    387k exp per zombie? With the same HP as normal? I'm guessing the difficulty is the same with drastic increased exp, but instead you can fail(?) since the zombies act a lot differently all charging towards the gate.

Probably using combat boosters, such as 2x pots and Palalan's Embrace, among others.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

Probably using combat boosters, such as 2x pots and Palalan's Embrace, among others.

yeah he's using divine link too which gives 45% more exp from monsters if you have the sub skill trained.... enlightened vision I think?
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Oh I asked them what they'd used in there.

1. 4x Combat EXP Potion (apparently they have 4x exp potions in gacha)
    2. 3x from the best Baltane Crystal (sold by Shuan)
    3. +45% from lv15 Enlightened Vision (Divine Link subskill)
    4. +50% GM Cleric Unique Effect (they're in a party, exp set all to finish to avoid splitting it pointlessly)
    5. +10% Premium Bonus

Stacks up super well, wow.
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    edited December 23, 2017
    Since it goes only to lv150, and he got it in 2.5min...we don't even need all his boosts to get to lv150 in 30 minutes.

Assuming normal players have:
    1. 2x combat exp potion
    2. 3x crystal
    Instead of 2.5min, we would take 12min, or 8.25min with 45% EV. I could be super wrong, but even if it takes an hour, combat exp potions are not rare and crystals are sold in shop so anyone would be able to do it.

Whats GM cleric unique effect?
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited December 23, 2017
    I've noticed that KR vid player had 3 other members in party so I was thinking of this. If you have a friend with returned title or grandmaster cleric, try this method to boost up your exp. Or even family effect works.

1. Enter the Camp
    2. Friend who has returned or GM Cleric makes party on the party board with password
    3. Join the party through party board
    4. Give party leader to the person who's hunting mobs for exp
    5. Enter any mission
    6. Profit

Important thing is that you need to make your EXP rule to [All to Finish]. Another thing, you can't exit mission in party during mission, you'll have to change channel or logout which is the only downside for this. (or being lazy)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Since it goes only to lv150, and he got it in 2.5min...we don't even need all his boosts to get to lv150 in 30 minutes.

Assuming normal players have:
    1. 2x combat exp potion
    2. 3x crystal
    Instead of 2.5min, we would take 12min, or 8.25min with 45% EV. I could be super wrong, but even if it takes an hour, combat exp potions are not rare and crystals are sold in shop so anyone would be able to do it.

Whats GM cleric unique effect?

The GM Cleric Unique Effect is a +50% Combat EXP bonus when in a party.
    This only activates if you're in a party with at least 1 other player, so you can't just create a party with only yourself in it.
    One method used, to make use of this during Baltane Missions, was to have a party on the party board with EXP set to All to Finish, either led by a GM Cleric or with one in the party.
    Then you just enter the mission alone, and once inside, join that party via the party board and enjoy the 50% exp boost.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Wait..how are you able to enter the squire camp in the first place while in a party? It always don’t let me enter when I’m in a party
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    ShouK wrote: »
    Wait..how are you able to enter the squire camp in the first place while in a party? It always don’t let me enter when I’m in a party

You're able to enter if you're the only one in the party.
    But otherwise, yeah, you're not able to enter if you're in a party.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Formor wrote: »
    courtneyy wrote: »

This is how it was implemented in KR also. The Elite missions came later.

Just make sure we stay on top of NA about that update or they might forget about it...and give us more gachas. kek.