Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Inventory misplaced

xantumalxantumal
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Help
Good day. I've filled my main inventory with additional bags (2 medium-sized, 1 lorna, 1 potion, 2 detective squirrel, 1 luxury, 1 eirawen, 1 fez, engineering, alchemy and arrow) and set a layout in order to open all of them and have them perfectly lined up. Indeed, I may keep some of those bags closed, either way whenever I check the personal shops in dunb or belvast I have the main inventory switching to a different position. It usually sits at the bottom right corner, but when opening a personal shop it moves towards the center. Similar thing happens when I use some production skills, however I may avoid the inventory misplacement opening the inventory before to execute the production skill (say cooking, refining, etc.). This workaround doesn't work on personal shops though. Is there any way to fix the inventory position in every situation?

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    your main inventory will move all the time with things like looking at a personal shop, checking your bank, using certain production skills, and even using reforges. this has been going on for years so it is not a bug. probably just a old outdated mabi feature being picky. it can be annoying but as long as you remember what is in your inventories and where your main inventory moves to it is easy to get used to it after a while.
    xantumal