Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rabbie phantasm shuts down client

FinityFinity
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
in Technical Support
It happened with me 6 times(2 times with last computer, 4 times with current one) so far, and it's getting pretty annoying- I lost few passes because of this. Basically game shuts down randomly in Rabbie phantasm- it seems to be triggered by something, like when queen is using meteor, or spawn of 2nd wave. It only happens with Rabbie phantasm/mirror, nowhere else.
Additionally, my current computer has: GTX 960M 4gb, intel core i5, 16gb ram. I do not use any mods.
Server: Mari
Ign: Finity