Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need help with 2nd final hit sketch.

ibyulibyul
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Alexina Chat
Can anyone help me sketch/find the 2nd final hit sketch? I've been waiting for a long time for a thunder storm and I havent been getting any luck. The forecast websites are inaccurate :(. Thank you~

Comments

• JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I had a hard time with that too until I realized you can buy it of people . I payed like 20k for it leave you IGN and I can try and help or just addme LFM
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Housing is always overpriced. You need to check around Personal Shops, also avoid Kiosks since these shops are overpriced as well.
    [Deleted User]